Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Trip to Sycamore! (pics)

Old 01-24-2011, 08:13 PM   #1
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Trip to Sycamore! (pics)

Went out with my buddy down to sycamore, only a 30 minute drive
so its a fun trip
It has lots of sand and hard dirt and whoops. Its a blast to out there, I used to take my dirt bike. Its also a very common place for people to shoot.

I was very sad to see it looks worse than ever due to all the garbage people leave out there...(you can see it in first pic) .. I only had a grocery bag but we grabbed what we could in the area we parked.. Next Time ill be bringing Several large trash bags..

But here are the pictures, all taken by my friend with his camera!

Crushed My license plate doing this...^^^

Major Air!! I wish....

Old 01-24-2011, 08:18 PM   #2
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics, looks like a fun spot
Old 01-24-2011, 08:22 PM   #3
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
nice pics, looks like a fun spot
Thanks! yeah its really cool the trail is about a mile or two long and then
the empty wash for the river is huge.
Makes me wish I had long travel
Old 01-24-2011, 08:25 PM   #4
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by G scott04 View Post
Thanks! yeah its really cool the trail is about a mile or two long and then
the empty wash for the river is huge.
Makes me wish I had long travel
lol... sometimes i wish i didnt have long travel
Old 01-24-2011, 08:31 PM   #5
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
This place is so much fun for fast prerunning.
Nice Picks
Old 01-24-2011, 08:52 PM   #6
Here's some scenery...

Old 01-24-2011, 08:53 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumatrd View Post
This place is so much fun for fast prerunning.
Nice Picks
Thanks
Lol yes it is I was doing 50 at one point on that trail
Old 01-24-2011, 08:55 PM   #8
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
That little hop pic is sweet, great shots
Old 01-24-2011, 09:07 PM   #9
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
did you try the widow maker?
Old 01-24-2011, 09:11 PM   #10
Quote:
did you try the widow maker?
Lol idk what the names of them are called... but Im pretty sure I didn't do it..
but if its doable in an unlocked 2 wheel drive ill try it
Old 01-24-2011, 09:13 PM   #11
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by G scott04 View Post
Here's some scenery...

This looks like the widowmaker.
I didnt try it ether but i rode along with another member
Old 01-24-2011, 09:33 PM   #12
Quote:
This looks like the widowmaker.
I didnt try it ether but i rode along with another member
Ah ok thats the area.. I thought that might be where
some of the trails were at that people talked about...
I walked up there.. seemed pretty narrow..
Old 01-24-2011, 09:38 PM   #13
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
thats part of the chalenge
Old 01-24-2011, 09:43 PM   #14
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
how do you get to this spot? is it the entrance across the way from the 4 peaks entrance?
Old 01-24-2011, 09:49 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
how do you get to this spot? is it the entrance across the way from the 4 peaks entrance?
Go north on highway 87 towards payson, get off on the
bush highway exit, instead of turning right to go to
the lake just go left across the bridge and onto the trail
It like seven miles past fort mcdowell.. and it gets busy on weekends so I prefer to go during the week!
Old 01-24-2011, 10:14 PM   #16
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
no thats not widow maker, i'll post the link of me going up widow maker
Old 01-24-2011, 10:17 PM   #17
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
show them the goods Patrick
Old 01-24-2011, 10:25 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
no thats not widow maker, i'll post the link of me going up widow maker
Yeah I remember you talking to me about that hill
that night we went to the water park for Marcos...
Didn't know what the hill was though!!
Old 01-24-2011, 10:25 PM   #19
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X5kMEaReuI
Old 01-24-2011, 10:29 PM   #20
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Yes brother... great pictures. Props to the person standing outside watching you have all the fun. Haha. Looks like your truck had fun too.