Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Markleevile, CA

Old 08-29-2008, 04:58 PM   #1
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Markleevile, CA

Any body here run trails around Markleeville, ca or Monitor pass Hwy 89. Or hell anybody running trails near Bodie.

I plan to take my taco soon I can't stand being on flat ground.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:00 PM   #2
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
I used to camp there every summer growing up, but haven't been up there in years. I remember some good trails, but that was 15+ years ago!
Old 11-03-2008, 10:17 PM   #3
Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough

Stu's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, my buddys run all over no. NV

Check out the Sierra Stompers. http://www.sierrastompers.org/ Hope they don't mind the link. Bunch of great guys! Can't wait til I get the 08 Taco built-up! Gotta charge-up the piggy bank 1st, then take off the training wheels. Even a taco & a LC or 2 there.