Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Wheeling in the snow. Ride pics.

Old 01-30-2011, 02:07 PM   #1
NORTHERN RED-NECK
udy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
udy2554's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeling in the snow. Ride pics.

Not alot of technical pics, but some pretty cool rides. Also, this is the "first" real time for me to play with four-wheel-drive since installing the lift, tires and bumper setup.

Just some pics of the different rides.

My Toy.

A few on his motorcross track.

Some of the other rides. 3 Cherokees and my buddy's buggy.

Sweet buggy!

Sorry I don't have many action shots, I will definitly have to get better about that. I do have a few videos of the Jeeps being dragged up out of the woods by Jeff's buggy. I gotta figure out how to download them.

Thanks for looking!
Old 01-30-2011, 02:24 PM   #2
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
nice rides
Old 01-30-2011, 03:56 PM   #3
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NegroTundra's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a cold ass day to bring out a buggy! Nice rides....I'm partial to yours tho!