Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Barstow trip on September 13th.

Old 09-25-2008, 08:10 AM   #21
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
that video was awesome. Did you dent your roof when your head hit it?
Old 09-25-2008, 08:16 AM   #22
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Oh, and I did miss one from the return trip! My truck at 11,500 feet above sea level.
That looks to me like the Vail Pass rest area... It's only 10,600'
Old 09-25-2008, 08:47 AM   #23
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoCo View Post
That looks to me like the Vail Pass rest area... It's only 10,600'
It IS Vail pass! You win the prize!

I did get to 11,500 during the trip, but it was in a tunnel. Here's a pic of my altimeter as I was still going up.

Attached Thumbnails
Barstow trip on September 13th.-image_090.jpg  
Old 09-25-2008, 08:58 AM   #24
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It IS Vail pass! You win the prize!
I lived at the bottom of the pass for 5 years, so it's a very familiar sight.

You should have taken the scenic route back, but I guess with your suspension busted it was probably out of the question.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:24 AM   #25
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoCo View Post
I lived at the bottom of the pass for 5 years, so it's a very familiar sight.

You should have taken the scenic route back, but I guess with your suspension busted it was probably out of the question.
I live in NJ. That was pretty damn scenic for me.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:29 AM   #26
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah, thats alot nicer than cars on blocks, crack whores, and the greasy haired Jersey mooches you're use to seeing on a daily basis
Old 09-25-2008, 09:39 AM   #27

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, don't knock the crack whores. They're the best deal in Newark.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:29 PM   #28
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

haha I have friends in North Jersey and I can defiantly agree with that!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 09:13 PM   #29
random hero is on a distinguished road

random hero's Tacoma Gallery
You have any updates on the truck... after barstow what are your plans for it, seems the UCA's and suspension didnt fair to well, whats the deal??
Old 09-30-2008, 07:21 AM   #30

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by random hero View Post
You have any updates on the truck... after barstow what are your plans for it, seems the UCA's and suspension didnt fair to well, whats the deal??
I'll update my build thread once I get the truck back on the road, but I posted a sneak peek late last night:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...tml#post190394
Old 09-30-2008, 09:02 AM   #31
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Mike you are my hero, Build a Badass truck and break it