Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Tacomas in snow

Old 01-15-2011, 03:38 PM   #261
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommigumm View Post
very cool
Old 01-24-2011, 09:15 AM   #262
hillbilly ways, outlaw style
Rebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: joby
Rebeltac's Tacoma Gallery
my buddy and i goofing around

mine is the taco, his is an 88 pickup. and thats my great dane dozer driving
Attached Thumbnails
Tacomas in snow-img_0190.jpg   Tacomas in snow-img_0196.jpg   Tacomas in snow-img_0198.jpg   Tacomas in snow-img_0199.jpg   Tacomas in snow-img_0189.jpg  

Old 01-24-2011, 09:41 AM   #264
hillbilly ways, outlaw style
Rebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: joby
Rebeltac's Tacoma Gallery
didnt know it snowed there! that is awesome!
Old 02-16-2011, 10:00 AM   #266
MushyB is on a distinguished road

MushyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MushyB

the line-up

oops... slid down the hill onto rock

lunch time

added a couple of horse power

haha rich guy and son exploded wheel on rock

good method

brought home treat for doggy after trip!

all in all, this was a fun snow run. first time i ever did a run with a group of avid offroaders and i'd do it again, but would like to be more prepared next time around. overall damage was a dented skid plate and dented tail pipe.
Old 08-30-2011, 04:17 PM   #267
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome
Old 09-01-2011, 08:29 PM   #268
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
this thread is awesome, i cant wait to test out my Taco in the snow!
Old 09-01-2011, 08:31 PM   #269
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
I love me some TITS! (tacoma's in the snow)
Old 09-02-2011, 12:21 AM   #270
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebeltac View Post
my buddy and i goofing around

mine is the taco, his is an 88 pickup. and thats my great dane dozer driving

just but curiosity where in north Idaho were they picturestaken??
Old 09-04-2011, 03:12 PM   #272
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-17-2011, 07:40 PM   #273
g34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Avionics
g34rh34d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
some pics
Now that is an awesome rig! I love the last pic with the sunset in the background... Beautiful!
Old 04-11-2012, 04:16 AM   #276
g34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Avionics
g34rh34d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok this ay be a dumb question.. where did you get those wide fender flairs for your truck? do you have a build page? I am interested in all the things you have done to your truck to get that stance and get those tires on it! cool!

Very nice pictures!
Old 04-11-2012, 09:13 AM   #277
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebeltac View Post
didnt know it snowed there! that is awesome!
Flagstaff, Arizona is one of the snowiest cities in the US.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:04 AM   #278
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so fackin sick!

just incredible the terrain you guys are blessed with up there!
Old 04-14-2012, 09:32 AM   #279
NetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Tim
NetDep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/user/tommigumm

here are some videos from offroading in Iceland
Great vids!!! Gotta tell you -- from the Avid lightbar to the PIAA light replacement in the bumper -- Arctic Trucks were my inspiration....finding your truck & vid --- awesome!!! Thanks for sharing those!!!

Do you have a build thread?? And - the guys @ Arctic Truck are very friendly -- wrote back when I had ?'s about their Hilux....they also have trips where you go out driving their trucks for 1 - 3 days....on my bucket list!!!!
Old 04-14-2012, 09:40 AM   #280
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm jelly.... I wanna come play it you guys lol