LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Tacomas in snow

Old 09-08-2008, 11:16 AM   #21
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigTRD View Post
Are you going to Tacoberfest '08?
I don't think any of the old crew from last couple of tacoberfest's are going, myself included (I am NJTacoma on CT btw).
Old 09-08-2008, 11:37 AM   #22
montgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53E Avionics Tech
Name: Lee
montgomery_30824's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to montgomery_30824
i am so jealous. no way it would ever snow that much here in georgia.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:43 AM   #23
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Those are some bad-ass photos and videos! Doubt my Tacoma will ever see something so extreme, but it has seen snow.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:22 PM   #24
Canadian in the South
CraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
CraigTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Oh Hey NJ!

Toy4Life, nice pic.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:58 PM   #26
Canadian in the South
CraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommigumm View Post
It fired up but it didn´t run well for about 1 and a half hour the fuel was frozen in the pipes
Well come on, that isn't a Tacoma problem.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:05 PM   #28
Canadian in the South

Quote:
I live in a little town cald Grindavík it´s about 30 miles from Reykjavík
How long are you staying for?
Can you rent Tacoma's there???????????????
Old 09-08-2008, 07:12 PM   #29
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks Craig.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:14 PM   #31

Quote:
The man who ownes this Tacoma worked on mine
Nice!!! That's the 1st, 1st gen Icelandic Tacoma I've seen. I like it!
Old 09-08-2008, 07:28 PM   #33
Canadian in the South

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Thanks Craig.
Tell him that those tires do look like flotation devices, but they arent!

Quote:
I don´t think so Sorry but I could arrange a trip on some glacier
AWESOME! how about IN a Tacoma?
Old 09-08-2008, 07:31 PM   #34
Canadian in the South

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
I'm not sure I'm coming yet, but would likely stay for about 5 days. Iceland is expensive...
Who are you planning on going with? You better let me know if you get to the point where you are like 85% sure, or greater.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:11 PM   #35

[quote=CraigTRD;168521]Tell him that those tires do look like flotation devices, but they arent!
quote]
I think if you painted it white and slapped some NASA stickers on it, I could picture it roaming the moon!
Old 09-16-2008, 07:27 AM   #39
montgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53E Avionics Tech
Name: Lee
montgomery_30824's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to montgomery_30824
Quote:
Tacoma at home
is that a radar gun on the top of your bed cover?