Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Tacomas in snow

Old 09-18-2008, 10:23 AM   #43
montgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53E Avionics Tech
Name: Lee
montgomery_30824's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to montgomery_30824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommigumm View Post
itīs a searchlight
ok. that makes more sense to me now.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:43 PM   #44
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
If there was a need, there would be shops doing them like the Icelanders do...
Yeah, how many places need balloon tires like that to keep from falling through the "road" surface?

Not to mention if the taco's are anything like the Hilux Top Gear used, then the front suspension needs to be moved forward a few MM to allow the larger front fenders to clear the doors. Without moving everything forward they can't open the front doors.

Lot of work just for lift and bigger tires if you don't absolutely need it.

Oh, and I bet they have to change the brakes to fit 15" wheels.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:10 PM   #45
Are you Recreationally Insane?
mr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brant Luckow
mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, but it would still be cool if we had the option to get stuff like that... I would have loved to convert my rear to coils instead of having to buy custom built leafs and still have the shackle hanging down.... I know we can do it all here custom, but come on, if they have a kit and know what springs to use and all of that. It would just be nice.....
Old 09-18-2008, 02:35 PM   #46
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.trd View Post
Yeah, but it would still be cool if we had the option to get stuff like that... I would have loved to convert my rear to coils instead of having to buy custom built leafs and still have the shackle hanging down.... I know we can do it all here custom, but come on, if they have a kit and know what springs to use and all of that. It would just be nice.....
Just have your truck shipped up and back!
Old 10-04-2008, 08:34 PM   #48
The Professional
c0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 3rd SFG(A)
c0b2a's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to c0b2a
Can you please give a quick rundown on your parts list Tommiegumm?!
I think you have the sweetest looking Tacoma I have ever seen! Well other than the image of what mine could look like after Im done with it
Old 10-06-2008, 07:32 PM   #49
Tommigumm has a brilliant futureTommigumm has a brilliant futureTommigumm has a brilliant futureTommigumm has a brilliant futureTommigumm has a brilliant futureTommigumm has a brilliant futureTommigumm has a brilliant futureTommigumm has a brilliant futureTommigumm has a brilliant futureTommigumm has a brilliant futureTommigumm has a brilliant future
Name: Tómas
Tommigumm's Tacoma Gallery
Part list

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0b2a View Post
Can you please give a quick rundown on your parts list Tommiegumm?!
I think you have the sweetest looking Tacoma I have ever seen! Well other than the image of what mine could look like after Im done with it

here is the 4-link system and in the back you cab see the extra fuel tank itīs 35 gallons and a fulepump so you can fill the tank while driving, it has a 4:88 and a front air lock, it has ranco 9000 shocs in the back and 3" light racing struts in the front, Artick trucks tires 38"x15,5" we had to change the brake system and use brake pumps from landcruser 80 and the brakedisk is built by artick trucks in Iceland ,we did this so we could use 15"x15" wheels for better flote on the snow when you let the air out It has a lift kit about 2" only on the boddy and then the flairs and running bords,2x air pump one for the tires and one fore the locker, KN filter, fluricent lights under the car and some lights in the front. inside is the GPS, VHF, CB, and NMT phone and I canīt remember anything else
Old 10-08-2008, 05:51 AM   #51
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
ninja_taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommigumm View Post
Tacoma at home
which camper shell is that?
Old 10-21-2008, 11:12 AM   #55
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
How did your PreRunner handle in the snow?
Old 10-21-2008, 11:18 AM   #57
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery

Cool cool! Just wondering!

Thanks!
Old 10-23-2008, 12:05 PM   #58
Lucky Sumtyms is on a distinguished road
Lucky Sumtyms's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking for the oversized fender flairs for my 07 lifted 4x4 tacoma. Where did you find those?
Old 10-23-2008, 02:23 PM   #60
Are you Recreationally Insane?
mr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brant Luckow
mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. I am really going to try and remember to take more pics. I usually go out and then go "Damn, I should have gotten out and taken some pics" the camera is on my phone, how hard can it be.....for me, it seems to be hard. But I always have lots of pics of everyone elses trucks or jeeps.