Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Lets see your TRAIL DAMAGE

Old 10-23-2012, 10:08 PM   #301
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Wtf happened?!
Old 10-23-2012, 11:48 PM   #302
Chepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Wtf happened?!
Tree vs truck... As always, tree won

It was in a narrow trail, with a tree on driver's side and a semiwall of grass on the other... now, imagine what happened
Old 10-24-2012, 12:33 AM   #303
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
Nothing major, but all from my last run in the Rio Puerco...

Besides tweaking BOTH diffs (my stock IFS skid plates are now useless. lol) general abuse on sliders, bumpers and the tranny crossmember, and the usual pinstriping, I recieved a nice kiss from the Body Shop. Air was leaking, but we beat the wheel back until it wasn't leaking. (Air is not leaking in this pic)

A nice little touch from a ledge on the waterfall... it did dent it a bit, but thankfully no vibes.
That drive shaft needs to be replaced. I can almost guarantee you next time you go wheeling and their is a lot of torque on the drive shaft your gonna twist it into a pretzel and brake something else along with it. Big dents and scrapes in driveshafts really compromise their integrity
Old 10-24-2012, 08:35 AM   #304
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Did this last weekend, good thing they were fake beadlocks

guess you have an excuse to get new wheels now
Old 10-24-2012, 08:42 AM   #305
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Yep, it's only money
Old 10-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #307
Chepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
So glad I can not contribute much to this thread!
Haha I thought the same.... But sooner or later u will have to.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:47 AM   #308
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
my dents keep accumulating...i stopped taking photos of them to share..

just found a nice dent on my factory crossmember yesterday that i didn't notice before...my IFS, tranny and tcase skids are no where near flat..lca skids and diff skids have had a few dates with the paint cans, both bumpers have also had their share of touch ups...passenger and driver rear quarters have dents in it..driver door has a dent in it...and my wheels just recently had another repaint to cover up the exposed metal from grinding on rocks oh and my driveshaft is dented as well
Old 10-24-2012, 09:47 AM   #309
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I don't always get trail damage.

But when I do, I post it here.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:48 AM   #310
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
I don't always get trail damage.

But when I do, I post it here.
someone needs to meme that ^
Old 10-24-2012, 10:00 AM   #311
I am the one who knocks

Forever frozen on the internets until the world explodes.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:01 AM   #312
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is full of NO THANKS! but still cool to look at!
Old 10-24-2012, 10:04 AM   #313
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
I have minor crap, dented and scratched drive shaft, scratches, banged up cross members as well as skids...i just have nothing WORTHY of posting!
Old 10-24-2012, 10:55 PM   #314
άber Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
That drive shaft needs to be replaced. I can almost guarantee you next time you go wheeling and their is a lot of torque on the drive shaft your gonna twist it into a pretzel and brake something else along with it. Big dents and scrapes in driveshafts really compromise their integrity
Ah, crap. The CB is pooping out as well. So maybe this'll just become the spare.
Old 08-22-2013, 05:33 PM   #315
yesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really nice

yesmar's Tacoma Gallery
Got a white 2013 reg cab 4x4 5speed,stock, had it 3 months. Take it on trails at least twice a month. Both front mud flaps have long been ripped off. The mirror housings, black fender flares, and the sides of the bumpers are comically branch scratched to shit. My entire rear bumper is bent up, and the drivers side is bent up further and bent out from some ridiculously steep inclines.
Not one tear was shed. Simply discovering the trucks weak spots.
nothing some armor rally flexible mud flaps, plastidip on the trim and a heavy duty rear bumper cant fix.
Ive been meaning to get a new rear bumper after needing rear recovery points and finding out there weren't any.
I'm thinking relentless fab rear and some sort of sliders...

the inside bed is marked up to hell, but that's from work and side jobs truck is lovingly used. not babied.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:09 PM   #316
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
This was caused by retrieving for 30 or so races. I fixed it before it went very bad.
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your TRAIL DAMAGE-image.jpg  
Old 01-21-2014, 10:04 PM   #317
Keyboard commander
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Subd old thread
Old 01-21-2014, 10:33 PM   #318
I am the one who knocks

Got in a fight with an angry tree root.

You should see the other guy...er..root.

Totally unscathed Hahahahaha fuck.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:44 PM   #319
Keyboard commander
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
^^ that's a nasty one!
Old 01-21-2014, 10:51 PM   #320
I am the one who knocks

I was able to pop a considerable amount of the large dent out from the inside. Definitely far from perfect. I'll have to do some more work on it