Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Lets see your TRAIL DAMAGE

Old 02-19-2011, 08:43 AM   #21
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
This is the closest I've had to trail damage. Only left a little scratch.

Old 02-23-2011, 02:36 PM   #22
GSK9 B1T3 is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard:
Name: Another One
GSK9 B1T3's Tacoma Gallery
Badges

So this happened at Walker Valley. It taught me to keep going forward instead of reversing out of a situation

Damn You Tree ^-------
Old 02-23-2011, 02:58 PM   #23
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. Sir
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing too serious

I got a nice bumper scuff in Broken Shaft Gultch in Anza-Borrego Desert State Park. It's hard to see in this photo but it's the best I got.

My line took me a little too close to the sandstone wall.

My sliders once saved me in Death Valley

Rock blasted rock sliders
Old 02-23-2011, 03:39 PM   #24
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
At just 5 months old, my truck got 'bit' by the Baja!

It was all in good fun, four wheeling to Mision Santa Maria...

Old 02-23-2011, 03:42 PM   #25
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSK9 B1T3 View Post
I found myself pinned to a tree.
You too?

Old 02-23-2011, 03:43 PM   #26
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
A bunch of TREE HUGGERS on TW!
Old 02-23-2011, 03:43 PM   #27
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Not enough desert here in NJ.
Old 02-23-2011, 04:55 PM   #28

Coast Guard:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
You too?

You got me beat!
Old 02-23-2011, 04:56 PM   #29

Coast Guard:
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
A bunch of TREE HUGGERS on TW!
Hahaha. From Washington wat do you expect?
Old 02-26-2011, 04:46 PM   #30

Coast Guard:
Bump....There must be more?!?!
Old 02-26-2011, 08:23 PM   #31
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
So far all I've got is sierra pin-striping. Hope to keep it that way.

This thread should move to off-roading and trails.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:20 AM   #32

Coast Guard:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
So far all I've got is sierra pin-striping. Hope to keep it that way.

This thread should move to off-roading and trails.
Yeah I wasn't thinking when I started thread . If a Moderator will move it that would be great.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:28 AM   #33
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSK9 B1T3 View Post
Yeah I wasn't thinking when I started thread . If a Moderator will move it that would be great.
You're probably going to have to PM a mod to get it moved.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:34 AM   #34
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
ill post tomorrow

today just some rock rash, a bent tie rod and a tree pin
Old 03-02-2011, 06:06 AM   #36
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Bent the bumper slightly.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:12 AM   #37
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkansasman5 View Post
This is the closest I've had to trail damage. Only left a little scratch.

You got really lucky there. Everyone was like
Old 03-02-2011, 06:49 AM   #38

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I'll post a little more of my wheeling carnage...

Upper oil pan

Front differential mount

UCA mounting bolt

Bent gusseted spindle

My stupidity

UCA

Limit strap

Limit strap on the other side

Bent a coilover

I always liked these threads.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:57 AM   #39
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Not enough desert here in NJ.
wouldnt have happened if you had ATRAC.......
Old 03-02-2011, 06:58 AM   #40

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery