Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Lets see your TRAIL DAMAGE

Old 08-16-2014, 01:40 PM   #441
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post
Can't have a snorkel and no body damage...
You should see all my pinstripes. And "pivot point" damage (DCLBs aren't the best on tight trails). Also dropped the back end on a ledge. Looks really good. Might post a pic after work
I think the truck looks better with the smash like you said the whole snorkel theme flows with the smash! Lmfao I'm not gonna pay to fix it I rather buy other stuff like install my 4:10s and buy a locker for the rear
Old 08-16-2014, 03:01 PM   #442
HBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allen
HBtaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Yea holds the transfer case.
Didn't we weld that up?
Old 08-16-2014, 05:07 PM   #443
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
I like to spit on C cups but don't enjoy yanking nearly as much as plunging.

You are soooo right with these crappy water-based, two stage paints. All scratches reflect the entire spectrum or as commonly known as 'white.'

The funniest part, I didn't know your truck was white! lol
matte white..FTW!

Can barley see a shimmer of reflection in a night shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Her cherry was popped a long time ago but that wasn't my fault got rear ended on a muddy road had to replace the whole bed and back of cab was smashed had to respray the whole driver side to blend it cause the first time they sprayed it they used DuPont flakes and looked awesome was so sparkly but didn't match the stock paint I have dents on every panel already but nothing compared to this lol
Yea, that's a nice one.

I added a dent today, but she was on jackstands so it wasn't fun adding it to the list. Took my 4# mini sledge and bashed a rear fender while punching out the shackle bracket rivets. Dented it out and spider cracked the paint.
Old 09-15-2014, 05:52 PM   #444
Insta: @Sm1ley52
Smiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant future

Army: Medic, 36th ASMC, 44th Med Brigade
Name: Danny
Smiley52's Tacoma Gallery

Toenail ripped off courtesy of the trail: Daniel in Uwharrie, NC. Hurt like hell!
Old 09-15-2014, 05:55 PM   #445
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley52 View Post

Toenail ripped off courtesy of the trail: Daniel in Uwharrie, NC. Hurt like hell!
Tripped over winch line right?
Old 09-15-2014, 05:57 PM   #446
slander will become famous soon enoughslander will become famous soon enough
slander's Tacoma Gallery
2 weeks ago dropping into a creek trail on my buddies property:

Old 09-15-2014, 06:02 PM   #447
Smiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
Tripped over winch line right?
Lol actually no... I was on that little ledge next to that side of the trail, slipped, used the winch line to keep my fat ass from falling down the hill, and kicked a rock right underneath the line. Sorry to inconvenience you :P
Old 09-15-2014, 06:04 PM   #448
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Inconvenience me?
Old 09-15-2014, 06:08 PM   #449

Didn't I get in the way or somethin when I grabbed the winch line? I thought y'all were waitin on me to move. Idk, adrenaline was pumping, I can't remember what was goin on lol.
Old 09-15-2014, 06:25 PM   #450
JabbaJabbaJabba
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
This isn't all of it, I got a fresh one from the rubicon, but meh.

Old 09-15-2014, 06:28 PM   #451
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Dang!!!! That's intense, when's the flat bed build coming??
Old 09-15-2014, 06:29 PM   #452
JabbaJabbaJabba
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NEVER
Old 09-16-2014, 09:31 AM   #453
Hard Rock is what U Drive on
DrRuss is on a distinguished road
Navy: Medical
Name: Russ
DrRuss's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda slammed it hard there. I hate that feeling :-\
Old 09-16-2014, 09:35 AM   #454
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
This isn't all of it, I got a fresh one from the rubicon, but meh.

That's right wear it like a badge.

And an older shot of the drivers side.

The c-pillar dents are the ones that really bother me I can tell you where every one of them came from
Old 09-16-2014, 10:13 AM   #455
JabbaJabbaJabba

I have one small c pillar dent that I don't know from where it came. Somewhere in Pritchett canyon
Old 09-23-2014, 05:25 PM   #456
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I am ok with all my dents. I just don't like when they rust. I acquired a few more this past weekend and lost a side mirror
Old 09-24-2014, 06:08 AM   #457
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lets see your TRAIL DAMAGE-imageuploadedbytapatalk1411564074.896503.jpgLets see your TRAIL DAMAGE-imageuploadedbytapatalk1411564091.218324.jpgLets see your TRAIL DAMAGE-imageuploadedbytapatalk1411564100.245179.jpg
Old 09-24-2014, 04:13 PM   #458
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05tacoSPORT View Post
Although I do not have the fender issue, I have those same dents.
Old 09-25-2014, 10:30 AM   #459
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05tacoSPORT View Post

Now I understand why you shed the bed!
Old 09-25-2014, 11:01 AM   #460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons Taco View Post
Now I understand why you shed the bed!

Yeah. I was getting sick of loosing tail lights and crunching sheet metal