Notices

Lets see your TRAIL DAMAGE

Old 02-19-2011, 12:44 AM   #1
GSK9 B1T3 is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard:
Name: Another One
GSK9 B1T3's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see your TRAIL DAMAGE

So I was wheeling at Walker Valley (Forgot exactly what trail). I found myself pinned to a tree. Ill put up pics in the morning.

Lets see your trail damage.
Old 02-19-2011, 12:47 AM   #2
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Well a dent in my rocker lead to a big dent in my wallet for sliders.
Old 02-19-2011, 12:49 AM   #3
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery

and of course

plenty dents here and there and plenty of scratches!!!!
Old 02-19-2011, 12:50 AM   #4
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
^^Beautiful.
Old 02-19-2011, 12:52 AM   #5
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
^^Beautiful.
this picture was taken last summer and i was noticing how anal i was on keeping my undercarriage clean...

i have slacked since then...

a lot
Old 02-19-2011, 12:56 AM   #6

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
this picture was taken last summer and i was noticing how anal i was on keeping my undercarriage clean...

i have slacked since then...

a lot
I have noticed that when drilling my frame for sliders, that water is trapped between the two pieces of frame so I say fuck it here is nothing I can go about that now. Its gonna rust no matter what. I hope there is a frame recall, if not then I probably won't buy another taco unless Toyota gets there head out of their ass and fix the problem.
Old 02-19-2011, 01:00 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
I have noticed that when drilling my frame for sliders, that water is trapped between the two pieces of frame so I say fuck it here is nothing I can go about that now. Its gonna rust no matter what. I hope there is a frame recall, if not then I probably won't buy another taco unless Toyota gets there head out of their ass and fix the problem.
no problems yet with mine.

keep your fingers crossed i suppose. i have confidence in toyota
Old 02-19-2011, 01:02 AM   #8

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
no problems yet with mine.

keep your fingers crossed i suppose. i have confidence in toyota
Ya I hope, but the water had a brownish tint. Don't know if it was rust or dirt, but I hoe its dirt cause I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!
Old 02-19-2011, 01:03 AM   #9

best of luck with that man. hope its not serious
Old 02-19-2011, 05:50 AM   #11
Gray Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Marines: USMC Aircraft Crew chief
Gray Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
My truck stays on the hard paved roads ,I will go on a gravel road if I have to but I go easy..When I sell a vehicle it looks like the day I bought it.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:12 AM   #12
twfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Engineer's
Name: Tom
twfsa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Tacoma View Post
My truck stays on the hard paved roads ,I will go on a gravel road if I have to but I go easy..When I sell a vehicle it looks like the day I bought it.
Your like me the only person I would buy a used vehicle from is me, I take care of my shit too. They cost too much!
Old 02-19-2011, 07:15 AM   #13
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Scariest thing ive probably done was doughnuts in the sand and i hit a patch of grass and came up on two. Not in my taco though thank god
Old 02-19-2011, 07:36 AM   #14
Gray Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Marines: USMC Aircraft Crew chief
Gray Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thats what ATV's and Sport utility vehicle's are for..I have a Honda 4 wheeler and my son has a Polaris Ranger we trail ride with,and we dont even tear them up..
Old 02-19-2011, 07:48 AM   #15
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
I *had* a bunch of Texas pinstripping all down the sides from the bushes that have rubbed on it but I got out there yesterday with some scratch remover polish and wax now it looks 1000x better
Old 02-19-2011, 07:59 AM   #16
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Woops...meh, getting replaced with ATO in a couple weeks anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gHvA...layer_embedded
Old 02-19-2011, 08:09 AM   #17
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
I don't call it trail damage, I call them TROPHIES!
Old 02-19-2011, 08:26 AM   #18
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I may have scraped the bottom a couple times.
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your TRAIL DAMAGE-hackberry-scuffage-007.jpg   Lets see your TRAIL DAMAGE-hackberry-scuffage-015.jpg   Lets see your TRAIL DAMAGE-hackberry-scuffage-014.jpg   Lets see your TRAIL DAMAGE-hackberry-scuffage-016.jpg   Lets see your TRAIL DAMAGE-hackberry-scuffage-018.jpg  

Old 02-19-2011, 08:28 AM   #19
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
A few more
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your TRAIL DAMAGE-hackberry-scuffage-002.jpg   Lets see your TRAIL DAMAGE-hackberry-scuffage-004.jpg   Lets see your TRAIL DAMAGE-hackberry-scuffage-005.jpg   Lets see your TRAIL DAMAGE-hackberry-scuffage-008.jpg   Lets see your TRAIL DAMAGE-hackberry-scuffage-011.jpg  

Old 02-19-2011, 08:35 AM   #20
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I don't understand how this could have happened??????
Thanks to Bill Burke and everyone on the ride, lot's of fun.
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your TRAIL DAMAGE-stuck-bypass.jpg   Lets see your TRAIL DAMAGE-hackberry-rescue.jpg   Lets see your TRAIL DAMAGE-hackberry-bypass.jpg   Lets see your TRAIL DAMAGE-tacoma-bill-burke.jpg   Lets see your TRAIL DAMAGE-hackberry-rescue-2.jpg