LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

GoPro vid Off-roading [DubStep Warning]

Old 02-27-2011, 09:21 AM   #1
CaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant future
CaptMorgan's Tacoma Gallery
GoPro vid Off-roading [DubStep Warning]

Took some footage yesterday with my GoPro. Just getting used to this thing so expect some better footage and video in the future!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qKFMfjw-tU&hd=1

kinda long but let me know what you think, small jump sequence at 4:20
Old 02-27-2011, 10:12 AM   #2
elblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant future

Name: Blake
elblako91's Tacoma Gallery
lol i swear dubstep is taking over. awsome vid!
Old 02-27-2011, 10:20 AM   #3
© "HELL FUCK YEAH!" © COPYRIGHT FOR MY PROTECTION!
NoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
NoMallCrawlTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I bet it's nice up there today with all the SNOW!
Nice vid. Cam works awesome...
Old 02-27-2011, 10:24 AM   #4
CaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant future
Love the camera, best investment ever

Dubstep is taking over, Swear we will be hearing it on the radio soon
Old 02-27-2011, 10:37 AM   #5
o_o
Special_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Eddie
Special_K's Tacoma Gallery
Great video, I liked the water crossings! I did a similar shorter video with my GoPro as well, what an amazing camera!

Dubstep is the shit
Old 02-27-2011, 01:40 PM   #6
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
nice vid man....bassnectar will be in missouri soon
Old 02-27-2011, 04:37 PM   #7
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
WTF is Dubstep? Anyway cool video.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:57 PM   #10
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Cool man.

Next time gotta put that cam under the truck as you drive through the water

Maybe change up the camera position a couple times too.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:02 PM   #11
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Was that the back side of 4 peaks? It looks smoother than I remerber? How are you liking those leepers?
Old 02-28-2011, 05:53 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
Cool man.

Next time gotta put that cam under the truck as you drive through the water

Maybe change up the camera position a couple times too.
Yeah this time was a learning experience for sure, I did got some other angels. I took some from the hood which turned out to be a spring so that footage was shot. Got some from the side but the mirror got in the way (never thought it would have been in the shot but the lens is deceiving.

I'm just using Windows Live Movie Maker to edit the vid's
(open to suggestions)

Sublime,
Yeah, I was just on the other side of the 87 from 4 Peaks. Loving the leepers so far, been great to me.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:17 AM   #14
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Desert wheelin sure looks fun! Are these typical looking trails or do they get a lot rougher? Do yall use 4wd or just keep it in 2wd?
Old 03-01-2011, 12:21 AM   #15
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
love videos like that! needs to be more!
Old 03-01-2011, 07:52 AM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06rubi View Post
Desert wheelin sure looks fun! Are these typical looking trails or do they get a lot rougher? Do yall use 4wd or just keep it in 2wd?
This was more or less just a service road I guess. I do have some footage of much more aggressive terrain but I didnt like the mounting point so I didnt use it in the edit. My truck is only a 2 wheel squealer so that should answer your question ;-)

Depending on what is going on this weekend I may be posting in the AZ thread to see if anyone wants to go out and get some footage with the GoPro this weekend.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:05 AM   #17
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptMorgan View Post

I'm just using Windows Live Movie Maker to edit the vid's
(open to suggestions)

Weird....when I use windows movie maker to try and edit any of videos it gives me an error message that says it cannot import a mpeg-4 file because it is not a supported file type.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:58 AM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
Weird....when I use windows movie maker to try and edit any of videos it gives me an error message that says it cannot import a mpeg-4 file because it is not a supported file type.
Make sure you have Windows Live Movie Maker, the old just "Movie Maker" wouldn't accept MP4 files. I like Windows Live Movie Maker, works well, my only gripe is that it only exports to .wmv

To be honest with you, looking at the site I think I might be due for an upgrade myself

http://explore.live.com/windows-live...maker?os=other
Old 03-01-2011, 12:01 PM   #19
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptMorgan View Post
Make sure you have Windows Live Movie Maker, the old just "Movie Maker" wouldn't accept MP4 files. I like Windows Live Movie Maker, works well, my only gripe is that it only exports to .wmv

To be honest with you, looking at the site I think I might be due for an upgrade myself

http://explore.live.com/windows-live...maker?os=other

ok maybe a dumb question...but if it only exports to .wmv will the video still have excellent quality if shot in HD?
Old 03-01-2011, 12:24 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
ok maybe a dumb question...but if it only exports to .wmv will the video still have excellent quality if shot in HD?
yeah the video does actually come out pretty good looking on my PC. The only reason I am opposed to .wmv is cause its Windows. As a linux fan/userI have a fondness for open none proprietary formats. Also, I think there may be better compression with .avi's, these files are pretty large for a 9 minute clip.

I am interested in other editing software that is cheap/free and pretty easy on the resources. I have only on-board graphics (Intel 4500MHD) in my laptop and the other editing software I tried to use seemed to kill my laptop.