Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

North florida trails?

Old 09-11-2008, 08:27 PM   #1
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4's Tacoma Gallery
North florida trails?

Does anyone know any good spots for off roading in the North Florida Area. (Jacksonville) I'm new to the scene and need to find some spots and possibly some people to go with.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:35 PM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
You familiar with the St. Johns town center? Theres some wheeling in that area. Not much, just powerline roads and some easy hill climbs, but it beats nothing but mud. I've heard of a few other areas, but haven't got around to checking them yet, and probably wont until I get get some decent tires.

Theres also some stuff out at Nocatee (powerline roads) but since your in OP thats a bit of a drive.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:36 PM   #3
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4's Tacoma Gallery
The drive isn't a problem. I was thinking about taking a trip to Palatka with some buddies. I'll go anywhere we're not trespassing...can't lose my job. I'm getting my lift and tires put on tomorrow. I should have some pictures up by tomorrow night.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:24 PM   #4
bentley is on a distinguished road
Navy: VS-22
bentley's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from the OP area as well. If I wasn't in a X-Runner I'd be happy to take a ride but I don't think it would be a wise idea. I'll check with a few buddies of mine and see what they know.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:28 PM   #5
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Ocala national forest ain't but a 3 hour ride away...less if you drive like i do...
Old 09-24-2008, 09:08 AM   #6
yeah i fix F/A-18s
NavyNate06 will become famous soon enoughNavyNate06 will become famous soon enough

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate 1st Class
NavyNate06's Tacoma Gallery
i'm over in OP for a while longer too. once i get my truck running again lets hook up. I'd love to hit dirt with some other tacos. i've got the only modded truck out of my group. i had a place over on taylor feild road but they fenced it off. really pissed me off cuz it was REALLY good wheeling. had the truck off the ground a few times it was that good.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:48 PM   #7
Jeffman1991 is on a distinguished road
Jeffman1991's Tacoma Gallery
I live in baymeadows and there is a sick spot over by the deerwood office buildings off of Centurion Road or something. Lets mud sometime!!!!! But yea its a big empty field with bogging spots and good easy off road runs. JEA uses part of it but its not closed off or anything and people are always there. Ive got an '08 pre runner Double Cab
Old 10-01-2008, 05:53 PM   #9
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Im in south Georgia, looking for some trails also! Not to big into mud tho... I'll watch others play in that stuff

But let me know if ya'l find something of in North Florida that might be close to me
Old 03-28-2012, 02:00 PM   #10
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Not to bring a 'dead' thread back.............

But Osceola is a good place to ride...... mainly easy offroad trails....not much technical spots to it.......

Its FLORIDA.........what do you expect..........but MUD its the swamp .....

Ocala NF is a bit of drive.......but isnt muddy.......rather its SAND.........again this is FLORIDA...

If you want some technical, challanging trails then you need to see "hard rock" in Ocala........you tube it.....lots of videos...
Its a private park, mainly for Motorcross dirtbikes......but they have an area exclusive to trucks/jeeps and is very difficult ive seen jeeps roll over before.....