Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Big Meats Run 2011, Disney, Oklahoma

Old 03-13-2011, 08:35 PM   #1
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Big Meats Run 2011, Disney, Oklahoma

Went down to watch the Big Meats Run in Disney Oklahoma this weekend. Some really impressive rigs. Impressive park too!
Got to run a few of the little trails and it's fun.
I took an @ssload of photos that you can check out on photobucket... http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/j...011/?start=all

Not all of my pics loaded, I will work on that later and when I get the ones the other guys took.
Here's a sample....

Give you an idea of the crowd at this event (this was just like maybe 1/3 of them)

Old 03-30-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got a few pics of me out on the trails at Disney!
Not as exciting as the others but I like 'em