Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

2011 BITD Silver State 300

Old 03-27-2011, 04:17 PM   #1
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
2011 BITD Silver State 300

BITD Silver State 300 will be April 30. Lets get a group together and have a meet!

I will be working a checkpoint for the race. I think we should head out Friday morning, do a little trail run up to my assigned location. (Unknown at this time)

I've got a pop up shade tent and a portable grill. We can trail run up there, hang out and BBQ and watch the race, and trail run back out.

The race is gonna run from Alamo to Pioche. It will be a 1 lap 300 mile loop.

Here's the website...

http://bitd.com/
Old 04-04-2011, 06:54 AM   #3
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have exact location info in about a week. Bump
Old 04-05-2011, 06:21 PM   #5
mandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud of

mandzach's Tacoma Gallery
Bunch of us TTORA and Toyota120 guys are doing Mojave Rd that weekend.
I have to get out there with you for one of these races!

Oh by the way... talked to a guy on a trophy team, he said the organizations are nonprofit from the way he understands it.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:56 PM   #6
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandzach View Post
I have to get out there with you for one of these races!

Oh by the way... talked to a guy on a trophy team, he said the organizations are nonprofit from the way he understands it.

Doh! That must be why nobody wants to go.

And that flipping rocks for me! Time for you to start volunteering!

Keep an eye on bird.com and snoreracing.net for race schedules.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:57 PM   #7
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Take pics for us. I wish I was close enough to go that would be a blast.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:59 PM   #8
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
I can't take pics if no one else goes! I have to keep my eye on car #s and times. :-(
Old 04-05-2011, 08:14 PM   #9
Marnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Marnes2986's Tacoma Gallery
Dude i would love to go...but cant.....i used to volunteer for a race org. its really fun
Old 04-05-2011, 08:22 PM   #10
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
I really want to go! My buddy is a driver so It would be cool to go. I think i might be gone on spring break though...
Old 04-07-2011, 06:46 PM   #11
DrZero is on a distinguished road
DrZero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
BITD Silver State 300 will be April 30. Lets get a group together and have a meet!

I will be working a checkpoint for the race. I think we should head out Friday morning, do a little trail run up to my assigned location. (Unknown at this time)

I've got a pop up shade tent and a portable grill. We can trail run up there, hang out and BBQ and watch the race, and trail run back out.

The race is gonna run from Alamo to Pioche. It will be a 1 lap 300 mile loop.

Here's the website...

http://bitd.com/
I'm thinking about it. It's a long drive from Portland, but I'm very interested in BITD racing. I'm going to see if I can get someone to drive down with me. Will you be camping out on Friday night? I would probably need to camp out for two nights, and head back early Sun.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:26 PM   #12
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrZero View Post
I'm thinking about it. It's a long drive from Portland, but I'm very interested in BITD racing. I'm going to see if I can get someone to drive down with me. Will you be camping out on Friday night? I would probably need to camp out for two nights, and head back early Sun.

Affirmative! I will be camping out Friday night. Mind you, you will be trapped in that particular spot until the last vehicle has passed. More than likely I will be on a part of the course that is only accessible via the course and no other traffic is allowed on a "hot" track.
I should receive my info here soon and will be sure to post. If I were you, I wouldn't make the drive. Just saying.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:35 PM   #14
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandzach View Post
Robert's annual run is 4/23 weekend, not the 30th...

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172233

i want to go but it's Easter weekend...
Old 04-13-2011, 10:45 PM   #15
mandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
Robert's annual run is 4/23 weekend, not the 30th...

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172233

i want to go but it's Easter weekend...
Yup your right, hmmm.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:34 PM   #17
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Okay guys. I am going to need help on april 30th for the race. I will be a pit captain and could definitely use the help. If anybody can help me please let me know.
Old 04-27-2011, 10:14 PM   #19

Where exactly is it that we would be stationed? GPS coordinates?

What time will the event end (I cant camp out, need to be in Vegas early next morning)?

How long will I need to be there, approx start time - approx finish time?

If I can do it, I will come out to help you.