Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

All-Pro Off Road's South Park Adventure in Death Valley, CA! April 15th-17th, 2011

Old 03-28-2011, 03:22 PM   #1
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
All-Pro Off Road's South Park Adventure in Death Valley, CA! April 15th-17th, 2011

All-Pro Off Road's South Park Adventure in Death Valley, CA!
April 15th-17th, 2011

Come join us for a fun weekend of wheeling, camping, exploring and more!

Itinerary:
We will be meeting Friday, April 15th at 7pm in the parking lot of Bass Pro shops, Rancho Cucamonga.

We'll be heading to the ghost town of Ballarat to camp Friday evening. Saturday we will be off to the South Park trail, followed by another night of camping, then returning home Sunday.

Requirements:
Please be fully self contained with all the needed water, food, fuel, and shelter. Be sure to bring the proper recovery and safety gear for your vehicle along with a full size spare and tools to change it. This is not a pre runner friendly trail. Must have 4WD as a minimum requirement. Lockers, winches, etc are not needed but will help on the trail.

See you there!
Old 03-28-2011, 04:43 PM   #2
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
im going on this run since i've missed all of the other various runs through Death Valley..i'm excited
Old 03-28-2011, 09:02 PM   #3
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
How crazy is this thing? Has this been done before (by All Pro)?
Old 03-28-2011, 09:04 PM   #4
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
you thinking of takin the fj???
Old 03-28-2011, 09:09 PM   #5
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
if theres a good chance I can make it without my fj falling apart. Ive been looking up alot of death valley stuff, I heard its such an awesome place to see.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:11 PM   #6
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
if theres a good chance I can make it without my fj falling apart. Ive been looking up alot of death valley stuff, I heard its such an awesome place to see.
yea, this trip peaks my curiosity as well. I want skids and locker first unless anybody can tell me this is dishpan springs/ gold mountain or easier
Old 03-28-2011, 09:15 PM   #7
dlalien is on a distinguished road

Name: Jose
dlalien's Tacoma Gallery
hey

how harsh is the south park trail, will my stocked trd sport cut it.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:18 PM   #8
Hi
lol. We gotta buck of little stock trucks wanting to go. Wheres all the beefed up rig interest??
Old 03-29-2011, 01:41 AM   #9
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
If I think I can afford it I may make the trip down.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:59 AM   #11
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Since you're the new guy you should go first... but seriously, Jon B. Is one of the best spotters to be on the trail with so there shouldn't be anything to worry about.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:41 PM   #12
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It seems to be fairly moderate, but there are definitely spots on the trail where it gets very narrow and completely drops off the one side. We haven't ran this trail yet ourselves but its sure to be a great weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlalien View Post
how harsh is the south park trail, will my stocked trd sport cut it.
Your stock trd sport should make it through just fine. Jon (Owner of AP) is an unbelievable driver let alone spotter. You should have nothing to worry about!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Since you're the new guy you should go first... but seriously, Jon B. Is one of the best spotters to be on the trail with so there shouldn't be anything to worry about.
You don't have to tell me twice
Old 03-31-2011, 11:06 AM   #13
Banned
merrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to behold
merrit's Tacoma Gallery
you guys will have a blast.
Old 03-31-2011, 12:40 PM   #14
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I could make this. It'd be nice to meet the All Pro gang. My vacation doesn't start until the 23rd and I'll be going to Moab instead.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:10 PM   #15
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by all.on.black View Post
I wish I could make this. It'd be nice to meet the All Pro gang. My vacation doesn't start until the 23rd and I'll be going to Moab instead.
Damn, I'd come down just to check out your truck.