Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Took Mom and Dad on a mellow off road drive......

Old 09-20-2008, 06:12 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Took Mom and Dad on a mellow off road drive......

Did some roofing at my folks house today, broke some tools, and thought "screw it" Lets go for a "Drive". Nothing difficult, but it was a 2500' climb and the scenery was gorgeous!

Didnt take the Taco, took the Jeep, so the only other pics are of it, and I dont think you all want to see a jeep on here.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:06 AM   #2
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Thats awesome!
Where is that Chris?
Old 09-21-2008, 08:56 AM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
Thats awesome!
Where is that Chris?
Just north of Payson. Beutiful country up there. Its called Diamond Point.
Old 09-21-2008, 08:57 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
C' mon... show the jeep!!

It's WHEELIN!! And it doesn't matter what you drive!

This forum knows that better than most.
Thanks, Janster!

Old 09-21-2008, 10:58 PM   #6
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Just north of Payson. Beutiful country up there. Its called Diamond Point.
Yes sir it sure is. We were up scouting for deer a little southeast of Payson the other night, some pretty cool stuff out there. Not many buck though
Old 10-01-2008, 12:07 PM   #7
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! How did they like the drive?
Old 10-01-2008, 12:14 PM   #8
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
jeep.... only by name. i dont think it's a 'Jeep' unless its a wrangler or at least an old Cherokee or Grand Cherokee. oh well, how do you like the little Liberty? I think the new CRD ones are pretty cool. looks like a pretty place to go wheelin though.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:00 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Nice! How did they like the drive?
They loved it. They really like going off road when they get a chance.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:02 PM   #10
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
jeep.... only by name. i dont think it's a 'Jeep' unless its a wrangler or at least an old Cherokee or Grand Cherokee. oh well, how do you like the little Liberty? I think the new CRD ones are pretty cool. looks like a pretty place to go wheelin though.
My girlfriend drives a new Jeep Patriot.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:24 PM   #11
switchfoot177 is on a distinguished road
switchfoot177's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
My girlfriend drives a new Jeep Patriot.
how does she like it? i have heard many different things about the patriot
Old 10-01-2008, 06:30 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
I like the Liberty. The CRD engine has alot of torque.Makes crawling a breeze! My Mom had a Wrangler up till last month, so she is going to be useing the Liberty until she finds a new Jeep. She wants the new Cherokee with the turbo deisel engine. At 13.5' long, the Liberty is pretty good off road, and being stock, I have yet to bottom it out.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:38 PM   #13
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Did some roofing at my folks house today, broke some tools, and thought "screw it" Lets go for a "Drive". Nothing difficult, but it was a 2500' climb and the scenery was gorgeous!

Didnt take the Taco, took the Jeep, so the only other pics are of it, and I dont think you all want to see a jeep on here.
all this and time with mom and dad cant ask for more