Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

New tow strap!

Old 03-31-2011, 07:05 PM   #2
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
I like!!!!
Old 03-31-2011, 07:07 PM   #3
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
My brother and I both have the smitty built tow strap 3"x30'. They work and are inexpensive.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:16 PM   #4
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered a couple of those straps and 6 shackles and got them delivered for under $100 awhile back. Probably the best deal on a gear out there.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:51 PM   #5
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
Didnt want to start a new thread so I'll put this here. I just ordered a 30'x3" towstrap with 27,000 lb break strength from Cabelas. I decided on it after looking at some of the other threads about tow straps. I figured I might was well go a little over kill on this purchase cuz you never know.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/30-Re...h-All+Products

I have another 20'x2" in my box but I had to cut it to remove it from the other vehicle. There was no place to attach the damn thing so we had to get creative.

I definitly aint ever cuttin this thing
Old 04-05-2011, 04:14 AM   #7
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
Paid the same for a 3x30 @ ORW...was nice that it came with a massive zip-lock. Funny cause I was like I still haven't used this the other day. Needless to say I was stuck that evening.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:46 AM   #8
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Made in the USA. Also available in Recovery Orange, Tree Green, and what I like to call the HD Steel-Head Silver w/Special Edge Webbing for extra abrasion resistance.

http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/towstrap.htm
Old 04-05-2011, 10:04 AM   #9
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaDan View Post
Made in the USA. Also available in Recovery Orange, Tree Green, and what I like to call the HD Steel-Head Silver w/Special Edge Webbing for extra abrasion resistance.

http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/towstrap.htm
I looked at yours and would have went with that but I had an extra $50 in Cabelas points so it was basically a free strap. That is a great deal though.