Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Wheeling with TTR at BMRA, TX

Old 09-21-2008, 09:16 PM   #1
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeling with TTR at BMRA, TX

Went out this weekend with the Toyota Trail Riders at Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area in Gilmer, Texas. We had a blast wheeling and camping out. The trails, food and company where great. Here are some pics...

Old 09-21-2008, 09:18 PM   #2
taco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura about

taco@you123's Tacoma Gallery
damn dude that looked like fun, great pics
Old 09-21-2008, 09:24 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice definately looks like fun!!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 08:13 PM   #4
Be a fountain, not a drain.
bambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevin
bambooshoots's Tacoma Gallery
How difficult are the trails over there?

I'm deciding whether to go to Boulder Creek or BMRA for my first wheeling experience.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:20 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
awesome pics, Kilo!!!! looks like ya'll had a blast!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 08:27 PM   #6
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
great pics man!! I've been talking about hitting Gilmer with some of my wheeling buddies. Your pics definitely make me think more about it.
We have the Toyota Jamboree up there. You might go to that. Here are some more pics....

Old 09-22-2008, 08:31 PM   #7
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Is that a Puerto Rican flag on the back of that FJ?
Old 09-22-2008, 08:36 PM   #8
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambooshoots View Post
How difficult are the trails over there?

I'm deciding whether to go to Boulder Creek or BMRA for my first wheeling experience.
Have never been to Boulder creek? Looks like fun? Bmra is older than Boulder I think. I would think that the trail ratings are the same, 1-5? You have some issues with rules from park to park. My biggest would be BEER! some don't allow any at all. I don't go to drink, I go to have fun camping, wheeling, and learning and a LITTLE drinking. Right? The Toyota Jambo should be fun and big! At least 75 rigs?
Old 09-22-2008, 08:40 PM   #9
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TengoTaco View Post
Is that a Puerto Rican flag on the back of that FJ?
No that would be a sticker of the Toyota Trail Riders...
Old 09-22-2008, 08:41 PM   #10
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You'll want Boulder Creek.. I'm probably gonna go this weekend if you are interested. But BC has trails for everyone... and its close to Austin.
It's the same at BMRA just closer to Dallas.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:06 PM   #11
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
More great pics. Is that a sidewall puncture I see? Or is just a pic of some custom rim art? I had a set very similar.
Blow out.
Old 10-12-2008, 03:38 PM   #12
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Why do you guys get all the fun?