Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

CO2 air tanks

Old 09-26-2008, 08:54 AM   #1
mlcasey is on a distinguished road
mlcasey's Tacoma Gallery
CO2 air tanks

Does anybody have one of these. Ive used one before and they work good. Im thinking about getting a small 5lb tank or two to put in my truck I just want to know if its safe to keep behind the rear seats or does it need to be stored outside. Also will it fit?

http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/co2systems.htm
Old 09-26-2008, 09:29 AM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i was actually looking at picking up one of those from wheelers too. i dont think its an issue to have in the cab of the truck but im not sure on exact fitment. i'll probably get a little bigger one and mount it in the bed of my truck.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:00 AM   #3
mlcasey's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I thought about that too im just worried about having the tank stolen. I want to be able to carry this with me all the time. Plus with the short bed I dont want to tie up to much bed space
Old 09-26-2008, 10:20 AM   #4
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlcasey View Post
Does anybody have one of these. Ive used one before and they work good. Im thinking about getting a small 5lb tank or two to put in my truck I just want to know if its safe to keep behind the rear seats or does it need to be stored outside. Also will it fit?

http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/co2systems.htm
Nothing wrong with having it inside. You should check http://trdparts4u.com/, there prices are better. Ask for Jacque or Gerone and tell them that kilo sent you.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:43 AM   #6
mlcasey's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Janster thats what I was planning on doing...im going to price the tanks local and compare them to some ebay ones or something