Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Booby traps

Old 09-30-2008, 01:34 PM   #1
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Booby traps

Saw this on TTORA and it made me a bit sick. All the discussion necessary has been said in their forum, but I thought I'd spread the word to keep folks safe.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:45 PM   #3
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
damn... crazy people out there...
This is just too damn crazy... (click link) http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/efdm/efdm.html
Old 09-30-2008, 01:58 PM   #4
It's TACO time!
DFPTaco has a spectacular aura aboutDFPTaco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Josh
DFPTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Now that shit pisses me off. I live in a rural area and when I moved in I was one of maybe a handfull of residents in my neighborhood. Now there are more and of course some of them are a bunch of whiners trying to take over and complaining about everything. I live in the desert and our neighborhood is surrounded by trails and such. I change the fluids in my CRF250 and then run them for a few minutes to get eveything moving. I left my garage on a saturday about 2 in the afternoon and this douche bag indian guy (like dot head indian, no feathers) and his fat wife come out and call me over to thier fence. I go over there and they start complaining about the noise and such. I was never disrespectful and kept speeds and noise down as much as possible, so I explained to them that it was only for a max of 5 minutes and in the middle of the day so kick back and deal with it. Literally a week later I was walking my dogs on the trails and caught that guy putting a HUGE rock around a blind curve. He essentially set up a trap that if I hit on my bike could have broken bones or even paralyzed me. He set it up so I would hit it. Not so I would see it and not ride there any more, but in a blind curve where I would hit it and injur myself. The first time he saw me I had a helmet on so he had no idea who I was when I came up to him with my dogs, I asked what he was doing. And he explained some guy with his dirt bike rides back here and that this would stop him. At that point I told him that I was that guy on the bike and went ape on him because he was basically threating my life with this trap. So I threatened his life at that point, smacked his ass around a bit untill he came close to crying, then I made him remove his trap and explained that if he did it again it would be much of the same. I went home got my bike and went to his fence and roosted his whole yard, pool, windows everything. He just watched me. I wasn't being disrespectful the first time when he asked me to stop, I never rode any longer than needed to get fluids moving and the engine warmed up. He took it to a place where someone could have gotten hurt, and I wasn't the only one who rode out there, there are kids 12 or 13 years old that ride out there on the weekends for a little bit, what if one of them hit that thing? They could have litteraly been killed! People who do that shit deserve to be curbied. Ass holes
Old 09-30-2008, 02:12 PM   #5
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery

Ive found several of those dug into the ground^ on local trails
Old 09-30-2008, 02:14 PM   #6
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Wow thats amazing i seriously cant believe people like that. And whats worse he admitted it.
Old 09-30-2008, 02:16 PM   #7
It's TACO time!
DFPTaco's Tacoma Gallery
The trails have been clear since, and now he waves at me when I'm out walking my dogs. Spineless...
Old 09-30-2008, 02:48 PM   #8
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post

Holy crap!!! i can't imaging me or my son runnng into that on the trail. Some people need to be shot

-Dan
Old 09-30-2008, 02:59 PM   #9
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, i probably had a stack of 20 of them. The shithead kept putting them in the same spot.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:00 PM   #10
It's TACO time!
DFPTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
I'd love to catch the mother f*cker putting that in the ground... its Texas, I have a 4x4 and a shovel.. nuf said.
Yes sir, and a 12 guage cure for all thier sickness.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:12 PM   #11
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post

That just pisses me off, No reason of doin that at all, Im with silverback 4x4 and a shovel.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:21 PM   #12
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
yeh, it wasnt even private land. It was public OHV trails.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:47 PM   #13
Glockin
GasTiresOil has a spectacular aura aboutGasTiresOil has a spectacular aura about
Law Enforcement:
GasTiresOil's Tacoma Gallery
I was gonna go through a huge mudhole on some state land. My buddy talked me out of it. Found out a few daze later someone had chucked a shopping cart and a bbq grille into it and it was below the water surface. Got tangled up under a jeep, would have really tore up my taco.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:59 PM   #14
ajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ajviper7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GasTiresOil View Post
I was gonna go through a huge mudhole on some state land. My buddy talked me out of it. Found out a few daze later someone had chucked a shopping cart and a bbq grille into it and it was below the water surface. Got tangled up under a jeep, would have really tore up my taco.
That must have been a damn deep hole to hide a shopping cart and a grille. It's a good thing you didn't drive through it.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:01 PM   #15
Glockin
GasTiresOil has a spectacular aura aboutGasTiresOil has a spectacular aura about
Law Enforcement:
GasTiresOil's Tacoma Gallery
it was MUCH deep than it looked. very glad I didnt try it. would have def needed to be winched out
Old 10-03-2008, 06:26 AM   #16
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFPTaco View Post
Now that shit pisses me off. I live in a rural area and when I moved in I was one of maybe a handfull of residents in my neighborhood. Now there are more and of course some of them are a bunch of whiners trying to take over and complaining about everything. I live in the desert and our neighborhood is surrounded by trails and such. I change the fluids in my CRF250 and then run them for a few minutes to get eveything moving. I left my garage on a saturday about 2 in the afternoon and this douche bag indian guy (like dot head indian, no feathers) and his fat wife come out and call me over to thier fence. I go over there and they start complaining about the noise and such. I was never disrespectful and kept speeds and noise down as much as possible, so I explained to them that it was only for a max of 5 minutes and in the middle of the day so kick back and deal with it. Literally a week later I was walking my dogs on the trails and caught that guy putting a HUGE rock around a blind curve. He essentially set up a trap that if I hit on my bike could have broken bones or even paralyzed me. He set it up so I would hit it. Not so I would see it and not ride there any more, but in a blind curve where I would hit it and injur myself. The first time he saw me I had a helmet on so he had no idea who I was when I came up to him with my dogs, I asked what he was doing. And he explained some guy with his dirt bike rides back here and that this would stop him. At that point I told him that I was that guy on the bike and went ape on him because he was basically threating my life with this trap. So I threatened his life at that point, smacked his ass around a bit untill he came close to crying, then I made him remove his trap and explained that if he did it again it would be much of the same. I went home got my bike and went to his fence and roosted his whole yard, pool, windows everything. He just watched me. I wasn't being disrespectful the first time when he asked me to stop, I never rode any longer than needed to get fluids moving and the engine warmed up. He took it to a place where someone could have gotten hurt, and I wasn't the only one who rode out there, there are kids 12 or 13 years old that ride out there on the weekends for a little bit, what if one of them hit that thing? They could have litteraly been killed! People who do that shit deserve to be curbied. Ass holes
NICE!!! that took balls my man..and gave me a fuzzy!!

Time for the ski mask visit on some of this shiZzzzzit above
Old 10-03-2008, 01:03 PM   #18
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
I'd love to catch the mother f*cker putting that in the ground... its Texas, I have a 4x4 and a shovel.. nuf said.
Find someone planting those and who needs a shovel, Just take the spike strip outta their trembling hands and beat em with it!
Old 10-03-2008, 01:22 PM   #20
It's TACO time!
DFPTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
If that or the other happened I bet I would be doing some time.
Nah, people who do things like that don't deserve that kind of justice. They deserve the kind that comes out of my glove box. One behind the ear, like a dog with rabies. I look at that as a threat to me and mine. My little brothers ride, my little sister goes out there with them, my fiance rides, if any of them got hurt by a well placed rock or some spikes. There aren't prison walls high enough to keep me from you.