LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

1st Gens and 2nd Gens can get along...

Old 05-18-2011, 08:35 PM   #1
Mall Crawler of the Year
TRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
TRDBen's Tacoma Gallery
1st Gens and 2nd Gens can get along...

Went out today with Tacokid09. Both of us rocked 2WD and had a blast. 1st gen and 2nd can intermingle and create awesome results.

Thanks for looking.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:40 PM   #2
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen looks sexy...... rr lock button does wonders huh
Old 05-18-2011, 08:42 PM   #3
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Meh sounds like a prerunner affair more than a 1st gen v 2nd gen affair

Old 05-18-2011, 08:46 PM   #5
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Great pictures! Looks like a lot of fun and a great area too.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:04 PM   #6
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Meh sounds like a prerunner affair more than a 1st gen v 2nd gen affair

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lol.....

whatcha doing trouble maker ???
Old 05-18-2011, 10:10 PM   #7
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
LOL at the single cab 2nd gen being the same size as a double cab 1st gen.

Nice pics guys!
Old 05-18-2011, 10:11 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics!
Old 05-18-2011, 10:34 PM   #9
Mall Crawler of the Year
TRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDBen's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. It was the best day so far of my Tacoma ownership. And the best part? Im going back this weekend. Also, my 1st gen (the white TRD) made it all on worn down highway tires.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:38 PM   #10
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
nice pic! i have a friend that has a black 98. we wear talking about getting pic of them next to each other. like father and son. lol
Old 05-18-2011, 10:40 PM   #11
Mall Crawler of the Year

TRDBen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
nice pic! i have a friend that has a black 98. we wear talking about getting pic of them next to each other. like father and son. lol
haha yea, there is a 2nd gen white 4 door TRD (non sport) dbl cab in the Cal Poly parking lot with me. My younger son
Old 05-18-2011, 10:58 PM   #12
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
1st gen looks sexy...... rr lock button does wonders huh
whaa? who needs a locker?
Old 05-18-2011, 11:02 PM   #13
Mall Crawler of the Year

TRDBen's Tacoma Gallery
I did cause I dont have your tires Brian! here the mudding vid guys! Tacokid is the grey 2nd gen and im the white 1st.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:04 PM   #14
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBen View Post
I did cause I dont have your tires Brian! here the mudding vid guys! Tacokid is the grey 2nd gen and im the white 1st.
very very true!! go post my "stuck prerunner" in that thread haha.

and the whole "you dont have ABS brakes" kinda scare me haha
Old 05-18-2011, 11:06 PM   #15
Mall Crawler of the Year

TRDBen's Tacoma Gallery
Haha oh god. "I tried to make it up the hill, dude i was like 5 inches away from making it" hahahaha
Old 05-18-2011, 11:10 PM   #16
Quote:
Haha oh god. "I tried to make it up the hill, dude i was like 5 inches away from making it" hahahaha
me: " well im going to go get unstuck guys.."
ben and dean: "okay!"
me:"dude im going to ruin my mud flaps"
*sound of scraping plastic*
me:shit...
Old 05-18-2011, 11:17 PM   #17
Mall Crawler of the Year

TRDBen's Tacoma Gallery
me: "Dude, I dont wanna go down that hill"
you and dean: laugh "haha whatever dude"
me: heavy sigh "F*** it why not"
you and dean: "YOUR ON 3 WHEELS DONT MOVE WE HAVE TO GET A PIC"

hahahaha
Old 05-18-2011, 11:21 PM   #18
2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Andrew
2KTacoPr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
where are these trails at? im down in slo bout twice a year and am always lookin for trails there
Old 05-18-2011, 11:25 PM   #19
Quote:
me: "Dude, I dont wanna go down that hill"
you and dean: laugh "haha whatever dude"
me: heavy sigh "F*** it why not"
you and dean: "YOUR ON 3 WHEELS DONT MOVE WE HAVE TO GET A PIC"

hahahaha
hahahhaa oh god we're funny. we have to do it again. i think my friend mikaylah wants to come out in her jeep i dont know really. but thing is, she is scared to drive on a freeway so i dont know how off roading will do her.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:25 PM   #20
Mall Crawler of the Year

TRDBen's Tacoma Gallery
Head down tank farm road all the way till it dead ends, turn left and follow that, then make a right at (brian will insert road name here) and finish these directions for me. Call us when your down. We always want to wheel.

She can ride with me, as can another 3 of your friends. Ive got the spare seats brotha