Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Anderson / Boundary Truck Trail Night Video

Old 06-26-2011, 08:55 AM   #1
TRD: Trail Ready Development
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
Anderson / Boundary Truck Trail Night Video

Couple friends and I went for a local run to Alpine, CA's Anderson/ Boundary Truck Trail to keep the trail close to home and save on gas this weekend. Some of these backyard trails are pretty bad ass.

Sorry we couldn't get video of the daylight. We were driving against the sun and it really made the terrain and the trucks dark. My head lights helped us record when it got dark out (I could really use a roof rack with some lights.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2mEmL8l1q4?version=3