Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

bad trail rides

Old 07-03-2011, 11:44 AM   #1
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
bad trail rides

so i went out for a quick ride today .... and i too a trail on state land that i have never been down. It was and easy trail not as challenging as i was looking for, but at the end of it i found this pile of fucking trash.. who drives a mile and a half into state land to dump trash when you are les than 10 miles away from an actual dump

Old 07-03-2011, 11:45 AM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
did you pick some of it up at least? otherwise you dove 1.5 miles to leave it...just an obsevation
Old 07-03-2011, 11:56 AM   #3
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
i did not ... but i did tell s friend or mine who is an dnr officer, and they can sometimes get public service people to go out there.. but yes, i suppose i should have taken some with me
Old 07-03-2011, 02:54 PM   #5
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
This is one of the key reasons for public access closures, fucking people are fucking pigs for sure, this kind of shit really pisses me off !!

I routinely pick up trash as we come across it on trail runs, not every little piece but pick up the obvious stuff & if you make it a habit, the usual trails you use will start looking a little better.....
Old 07-03-2011, 03:05 PM   #6
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
oh man i hate seeing that! i see a lot of it on the trails by my house

last time i went out there and found a bunch of trash bags and i actually looked through it and found the owners cell phone bill and i was gonna tell the neighborhood cop and give it to them but i havent seen him lately
Old 07-03-2011, 03:46 PM   #7
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
i dont get that someone couldnt find a trash dump or big bin thing to dump it in. i mean, i know out in rural areas it might be more difficult, but what a shit bag you have to be to do that! sad... sometimes i hope 2012 does reset us, Earth needs it, haha... that's always a reason I think of when building my truck... "you know, just in case!"

Adamo