Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

New tire sizes for BF Goodrich KM2's!!

Old 07-12-2011, 04:15 PM   #1
FREEDOMRIDING.COM
freedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant future

Navy: Deep Sea Diver
Name: Freedom Riding Co.
freedomriding's Tacoma Gallery
New tire sizes for BF Goodrich KM2's!!

Saw that BFG has finally released some new tire sizes! The size I'm interested in is: LT 305/70R17 LRE KM2
According to their specs, it will be: 33.9" x 12.2"
Perfect for 6" suspensions and if you want something in between a 33" & 35"

Anyone seen or have these yet?

Here is the BFG link:
http://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/tire-...-t-a-km2-tires
Old 07-12-2011, 04:18 PM   #2
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
And I just bought the 33s , theses might just fit without anything more than body mount chop
Old 07-21-2011, 02:50 PM   #3
edc has a spectacular aura aboutedc has a spectacular aura about

edc's Tacoma Gallery
GOT THE 305/65/17 KM2'S TRIMMED THE FLARES AND REMOVED MY FRONT MUD FLAPS, I HAVE A 4.5" RCD LIFT.THESE TIRES ARE SUPER QUIET ON THE HIGHWAY I DON'T EVEN HERE A HUM ONLY WIND NOISE.WAS SKEPTICAL AT FIRST, BUT I DID TRY IT. WAY BETTER THAN MY KUMHO KL71'S THAT WERE SUPER LOUD ON EXPRESS WAYS AND HAD ONLY 23,000 MILES ON THEM.GET THESE TIRES YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:27 PM   #4
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
Great. And i just bought 285/70/17s. I would have waited and got these if I knew about it.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:33 PM   #5
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Good thing because I'm due for a new set of KM2's when I finish tearing these up. Mine are 285/70/17 as well. Looking to push the size just a bit more and shouldn't have to do much more trimming
Old 08-03-2011, 08:20 PM   #6
edc has a spectacular aura aboutedc has a spectacular aura about

edc's Tacoma Gallery
GOT TO GO TO A LOCAL WELDING SHOP TO CHOP MY CAB MOUNTS, MY TIRES ARE RUBBING WHEN DOING A FULL RIGHT OR LEFT TURN ESPECIALLY WHEN FLEXED.I LOVE THE TIRES THOUGH.GOT IT AT DISCOUNT TIRE FOR 300 A PIECE.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:22 PM   #7
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by edc View Post
GOT TO GO TO A LOCAL WELDING SHOP TO CHOP MY CAB MOUNTS, MY TIRES ARE RUBBING WHEN DOING A FULL RIGHT OR LEFT TURN ESPECIALLY WHEN FLEXED.I LOVE THE TIRES THOUGH.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCVHpnixj88