1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hortense, Georgia

Discussion in 'Off-Roading & Trails' started by Oh_Six_Taco_4x4, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Oct 18, 2008 at 9:40 PM
    Oh_Six_Taco_4x4

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 [OP] Professional High Fiver

Member:
    Orange Park, FL
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport 4x4
    OEM skid plate. 3" Toytec lift with AAL. Trail Gear Rock Sliders Rechargable Maglite
    A new off road park just opened in Hortense Georgia. Its 450 acres of trails, mud pits and lakes. Its $20 per vehicle. About 1 hour 20 minutes north of Jacksonville.

Does anyone in the North Florida, South Georgia want to go. I have Monday off and want to go. I need to follow the rule of "Don't go alone" and would like someone to go with me. If your interested, PM me. -Robert

2. Oct 18, 2008 at 10:59 PM
    SocalMan22

SocalMan22 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve-0
    So*Cal
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner Dbl Cab
    What Mods!
    Damn must be nice to have your own offroad park with all the trails made specifically for offroading. Make sure you get some pics Posted!

3. Oct 19, 2008 at 6:11 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    If a) I had my A/T tires or b) it wasn't like a 6 hour drive- I'd SO be in for this.
    Have fun-and get some pics- maybe I'll make the trip over sometime!!

4. Oct 20, 2008 at 2:13 PM
    Oh_Six_Taco_4x4

Member:
    Orange Park, FL
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport 4x4
    OEM skid plate. 3" Toytec lift with AAL. Trail Gear Rock Sliders Rechargable Maglite
    I could not find anyone to go with me. Bummer but its definately a spot I will check out within the next couple of weeks. Maybe a Saturday or something. I'll make sure to get some pics.

5. Oct 20, 2008 at 3:08 PM
    311offroad

311offroad Stock Taco For Now

Member:
    Milledgeville, GA
    Vehicle:
    2005 TRD OffRoad SR5 4x4 Short Bed Debadged
    20% tint, Debadged, Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT, Infinity component door speakers, MagLite mod
    Dang, I wish I had seen this post earlier. I live in Statesboro, GA and would love to drive down for some lite offroading. The truck is still stock for now so can't do anything too crazy.

6. Oct 22, 2008 at 2:42 PM
    311offroad

311offroad Stock Taco For Now

Member:
    Milledgeville, GA
    Vehicle:
    2005 TRD OffRoad SR5 4x4 Short Bed Debadged
    20% tint, Debadged, Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT, Infinity component door speakers, MagLite mod
    bump... When you thinking of going again?

7. Oct 23, 2008 at 10:19 PM
    Oh_Six_Taco_4x4

Member:
    Orange Park, FL
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport 4x4
    KorupTaco, If you want to set something up just PM me. Let me know your schedule and when you would like to go. I'm sure we can set something up. Maybe even get a crew together

Products Discussed in

To Top