Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

POLL: You like what kind of off roading?

View Poll Results: What type of off roading do you enjoy?
Mudding 452 28.97%
Rock Climbs 231 14.81%
Steep Hill Climbs 254 16.28%
Jumping 77 4.94%
Trail Riding/Exploring 1,114 71.41%
Deep Snow 314 20.13%
Desert Roads 387 24.81%
Beach Sand 234 15.00%
Sand Dunes 174 11.15%
Arroyos (Dry Washes) 197 12.63%
Forest Roads 794 50.90%
Fast/ Off Road Racing 255 16.35%
Slow/ Crawling 308 19.74%
4WD Required 673 43.14%
Lockers or A-CRAP Required 228 14.62%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1560. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-23-2011, 07:05 PM   #21
Yo! Wat up peeps?
1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future

1Bigbird's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by detnight View Post
i did not find mine on the list, hill country highways. I don't like to get my truck dirty
It does say OFF ROAD!
Old 07-23-2011, 07:49 PM   #22
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Lurry loves teh mall.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:04 PM   #23
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Why another thread of the same crap? We already have one: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...e-offroad.html

How did I know ATRAC was going to be in the poll?
Old 07-23-2011, 10:43 PM   #24
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Why another thread of the same crap? We already have one: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...e-offroad.html

How did I know ATRAC was going to be in the poll?
Christian, I clearly explained why... and even gave advance notice in the other thread...

But, since you didn't see it (and all the replies that agreed)... the reason was the other thread gave only 4 types of off roading... and none included what we on the West do a lot of: Desert, Sand, Beach, Washes, Off Road Racing, Trail Exploring... I also grouped A-TRAC with Lockers because with either, you have one big level up in traction ability over those without either system... It is a poll with choices, and you can vote on more than one.

Okay?
Old 07-23-2011, 11:22 PM   #27
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
Christian, I clearly explained why... and even gave advance notice in the other thread...

But, since you didn't see it (and all the replies that agreed)... the reason was the other thread gave only 4 types of off roading... and none included what we on the West do a lot of: Desert, Sand, Beach, Washes, Off Road Racing, Trail Exploring... I also grouped A-TRAC with Lockers because with either, you have one big level up in traction ability over those without either system... It is a poll with choices, and you can vote on more than one.

Okay?
Actually I read the other stuff and I just thought no one would waste their make making a duplicate thread is all.

Okay?
Old 07-24-2011, 12:35 AM   #29
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
This one is better. Has more choices...
x2
Old 07-24-2011, 05:15 AM   #30
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by especk View Post
Christian u just dont understand
What I don't understand is why another thread was started when the other worked just fine for so long. In the end there are only 2 types. Low speed and high speed.
Old 07-24-2011, 07:49 AM   #31
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
People like to voice their opinions and thoughts... after reading 11 pages with people saying their type of off roading wasn't included, like snow and sand and trail riding, I made an expanded poll to include more choices. So while you thought the other poll with 4 choices was just fine (for you), there were a lot of Tacomans who wanted more... that's all... nothing bad and we all appreciate the first poll... It was just time for a new one, and it doesn't take anything away from you or prevent you from complaining even more, now does it?
Old 07-24-2011, 07:54 AM   #32
Banned
Quote:
People like to voice their opinions and thoughts... after reading 11 pages with people saying their type of off roading wasn't included, like snow and sand and trail riding, I made an expanded poll to include more choices. So while you thought the other poll with 4 choices was just fine (for you), there were a lot of Tacomans who wanted more... that's all... nothing bad and we all appreciate the first poll... It was just time for a new one, and it doesn't take anything away from you or prevent you from complaining even more, now does it?
No complaining from me. Just stating facts. Also I'm giving you a hard time because it is you. Usually you take everything 14443582375803758903 times past what they should be. But as always I mean nothing by it.

Have a nice day David. Okay?
Old 07-24-2011, 08:05 AM   #33

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Christian, it is an Internet discussion forum... New people arrive here daily, and have not seen all the (cool) stuff posted... So if things are repeated (sometimes) it isn't to irritate you, but to inform the newbies, that's all. If any of us post our info. or photos more than once, it doesn't take away from your ability to post when you want to. Try and relax, go four wheeling today... find a hill or a mud bog that needs you to use the A-TRAC you have... It really is a lot of fun, seriously! Have a nicer day!
Old 07-24-2011, 08:06 AM   #34
Banned
Quote:
Christian, it is an Internet discussion forum... New people arrive here daily, and have not seen all the (cool) stuff posted... So if things are repeated (sometimes) it isn't to irritate you, but to inform the newbies, that's all. If any of us post our info. or photos more than once, it doesn't take away from your ability to post when you want to. Try and relax, go four wheeling today... find a hill or a mud bog that needs you to use the A-TRAC you have... It really is a lot of fun, seriously! Have a nicer day!
You missed it. Maybe you suffer from ATRAC disease.

Quote:
No complaining from me. Just stating facts. Also I'm giving you a hard time because it is you. Usually you take everything 14443582375803758903 times past what they should be. But as always I mean nothing by it.

Old 07-24-2011, 08:26 AM   #35

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, I can sure see how you have almost 16,000 posts and have been a member here less time than I!!!
Old 07-24-2011, 09:34 AM   #36
Banned
Quote:
Wow, I can sure see how you have almost 16,000 posts and have been a member here less time than I!!!
You are still missing it. Also my post count vs membership length shouldn't matter.

Quote:

Old 07-24-2011, 09:40 AM   #37
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Where's the "potato" choice?
I'm surprised there isn't a "I don't offroad because I have the sport model so I can't see over the hood scoop" choice.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:41 AM   #38

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You are still missing it. Also my post count vs membership length shouldn't matter.
I only mention your post count because for every one of my posts to help folks with info or share my excitement of this truck, you have 4 or more replies saying I repeat myself, etc.)
Old 07-24-2011, 09:43 AM   #39
Banned
Quote:
I only mention your post count because for every one of my posts to help folks with info or share my excitement of this truck, you have 4 or more replies saying I repeat myself, etc.)
And you are still missing it. So how many posts do you have saying scoop is useless and that the salesman are to blame on selling the Sport package?

I could go on all day David. I am on double time right now after all.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:59 AM   #40
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Lol^