Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Wheeler Lake, Colorado Toyota Jamboree

Old 08-01-2011, 04:04 PM   #21
tacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud of

Name: carlitos
tacomadude18's Tacoma Gallery
missed out again! but i dont think my truck would survive that..
Old 08-01-2011, 04:14 PM   #22
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
i was too busy spotting you.haha

took alot of effort to get an open diff limo up that thing
haha That is true. I was stoked to make that line.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:22 PM   #23
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
haha That is true. I was stoked to make that line.

dude that was awesome that you made it...

haha i remember one dude was like..."hey i don't think your locker is working too well"

we're like, "cause he doesn't have one"....dude "ohhh, that explains it"
Old 08-01-2011, 04:37 PM   #24
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Good stuff, looks like Wheeler was a blast! I was wanting to make this run, but didn't get to BV in time.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:04 PM   #25
tacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud of

Name: carlitos
tacomadude18's Tacoma Gallery
Whens the next trail run? xD
Old 08-01-2011, 05:53 PM   #26
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
yeah wheeler was a good challenge. specially with my shit tires haha... lots of diff and skid plate eaters
Old 08-01-2011, 05:58 PM   #27
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dude that was awesome that you made it...

haha i remember one dude was like..."hey i don't think your locker is working too well"

we're like, "cause he doesn't have one"....dude "ohhh, that explains it"
I was using the Ebrake locker at that point. Wont be doing that any more unless absolutely necessary, I thought I broke it. It was locking up after that feature for a better part of the day, seems ok now.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:06 PM   #28
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
I was using the Ebrake locker at that point. Wont be doing that any more unless absolutely necessary, I thought I broke it. It was locking up after that feature for a better part of the day, seems ok now.

yeah she just got a lil hot... likes to stick when hot... lol
Old 08-01-2011, 07:08 PM   #29
TACOMANATOR
TRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TRDBandit's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Footage!
Old 08-01-2011, 08:09 PM   #30
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/YwJMdhzF1iQ

non-HD teaser

http://youtu.be/xs7980Yxiwg
Old 08-02-2011, 08:07 AM   #31
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
bob you have the one on 40's listed as a runner its a land cruiser
Old 08-02-2011, 08:54 AM   #32
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
was that all from holy cross?
Old 08-02-2011, 08:54 AM   #33
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOT View Post
bob you have the one on 40's listed as a runner its a land cruiser

my bad...when you go through 53 videos, sometimes you rush through shit
Old 08-02-2011, 01:26 PM   #34
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to join the next hardcore trail with you guys to take the video. Atleast until I finish my beast.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #35
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

my bad...when you go through 53 videos, sometimes you rush through shit

No worries I am sure
Old 08-02-2011, 01:49 PM   #36
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
I need to get some video of my truck, but I also want to do a few more things too it. In those videos, I knew I was holding the convoy up, so I gave it 1-2 tries and moved on.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:09 PM   #37

DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedToy View Post
I need to get some video of my truck, but I also want to do a few more things too it. In those videos, I knew I was holding the convoy up, so I gave it 1-2 tries and moved on.

John you just need to come out with a couple of us that way you can take your time and get some good vids
Old 05-20-2013, 07:10 AM   #38
RoninTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
RoninTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey a couple of guys and I are going up to wheel up some passes there in a couple weeks and this one was on our wish list. Do you think a 2nd gen, bone stock except for 32" tires can make it up this? Ive got a DCSB Off-Road. Weve done some driving and have experience spotting but that wont help if its impassible for the truck. What do you think? Thanks for the input!
Old 05-20-2013, 07:38 AM   #39
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
you have a locker at least..so that's a start

bowling ball hill changes every week/month/year so that's hard to say, but with patients you could make it up there

i would suggest sliders or skids ideally as those rocks can get slippery and put you into a rock

the early obstacles have easy lines if you know how to find them

so i'd say yes, but trail condition may turn you around but is uncertain as it changes. you will get pinstriping through the willows, so be prepared for that. there is no way around that. the willows are past the beginning obstacles, before bowling ball hill.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:55 AM   #40
RoninTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
RoninTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet thanks!