Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

new gulf coast offroad park

Old 10-22-2008, 01:04 PM   #1
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
new gulf coast offroad park

yup thats right! just came from steve's offroad. they are opening a offroad park in mobile county. thats great news for all of us that live in the gulf coast area. there are not to many trails where i live so i'm looking forward to this ! i will post more info as soon as i get it ... or check there website for more info on it.

http://www.stevesoffroad.net/index.asp