Notices

Chaffee County/ Salida, CO area

Old 08-20-2011, 11:45 PM   #1
Six lugs of fury!
Performula is on a distinguished road
Name: Justinian the Gr3iht
Performula's Tacoma Gallery
Chaffee County/ Salida, CO area

I have a stock six lug (reg cab) I'd like to take wheeling out in the area tomorrow. Three requirements I'd like to meet: no scratching of paint (trees/limbs, etc.), no bottoming out on frame rails/rocker panels, and I want to have some type of 4WD experience. Sounds lame, but I don't have any protection.
Old 08-21-2011, 06:51 AM   #2
Blah,blah,blah...
TNRunner is a name known to allTNRunner is a name known to allTNRunner is a name known to allTNRunner is a name known to allTNRunner is a name known to allTNRunner is a name known to all
Army: 31A
TNRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Performula View Post
I have a stock six lug (reg cab) I'd like to take wheeling out in the area tomorrow. Three requirements I'd like to meet: no scratching of paint (trees/limbs, etc.), no bottoming out on frame rails/rocker panels, and I want to have some type of 4WD experience. Sounds lame, but I don't have any protection.
Damn, I wish Lurry was still here to see this!
Old 08-22-2011, 10:57 AM   #3
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
check out traildamage.com

blanca peak might be good for you