Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Glamis...

Old 10-27-2008, 11:59 PM   #1
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Glamis...

The time has come, almost.

Thanksgiving @ Glamis.

Tight rides, a ton of people, and a ton of idiots.

We go every year. I know a lot of you are not interested in camping in the craziness but if anybody wants to go along and check it out - hit me up.

Old 10-28-2008, 12:54 AM   #2
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
What is Glamis?
Old 10-28-2008, 01:27 AM   #3
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
this is Glamis...

Old 10-28-2008, 01:39 AM   #4
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! That would be fun!
Old 10-28-2008, 03:00 AM   #5
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
Do you ever ride at Dumont?

Counting the days to Halloween at the D!
Old 10-28-2008, 08:58 AM   #6
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I used to go to Dumont with family when i was younger, but havent been since...i've been wanting to go though... maybe one of these months we can set up a meet there with some people.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:00 AM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Aww yes glamis is one crazy ass place, the drags there are cool you can watch videos of that on you tube.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:02 AM   #8
╒╪╕

I was going to post some videos on the thread but thought that most of them would be inappropriate
Old 10-28-2008, 09:06 AM   #9
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah girls there are very expressive!
Old 10-28-2008, 12:01 PM   #10
╒╪╕

Not the girls...the truck filled with alcohol is expensive!!

edit: just realized you wrote expressive...lol - that they are!
Old 10-28-2008, 12:12 PM   #11
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Living in NJ is so inconvenient.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:14 PM   #12
Founder Socaltacomas.com

LOL i was like what? Yeah i have never been to glamis, ocotillo is more my scene cause i can drive my truck every where and awesome trails you better get some nice video and pics though!!
Old 10-28-2008, 12:17 PM   #13
╒╪╕

I usually end up forgetting my camera, or i'm too occupied to think about taking pics / vid. Thats what my girlfriend is for - but she isnt going on this trip so i'll do my best to remember.. lol

Also, to all you SD people - I'm doing thanksgiving dinner in SD, then shooting over to glamis from there so if anyone wants to go we can caravan.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:23 PM   #14
backwoodking is on a distinguished road
backwoodking's Tacoma Gallery
That sounds so sick. Ive always wanted to make it out to glamis. I have heard about it. I've only been able to make it to Pismo. Ill see what's going on for the Thanksgiving time.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:26 PM   #15
╒╪╕

^^ no shit. dude i live in newbury park lol

We got reservations for pismo on new years too btw.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:39 AM   #16
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
I used to go to Dumont with family when i was younger, but havent been since...i've been wanting to go though... maybe one of these months we can set up a meet there with some people.
We usually have a large group out on holiday weekends Oct-April. Some of my riding buddies were in Glamis this past weekend. I hope to be able to make it there this season, all I hear is how huge it is compared to Dumont. I think they are going to try for an end of season Glamis trip. We also go to Coral Pink Utah, but that is a little far for you Cali people.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:29 AM   #17
╒╪╕

Sweet..keep us posted on your trips. We used to go to Coral Pink too =)
Old 10-29-2008, 11:47 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
Sweet..keep us posted on your trips. We used to go to Coral Pink too =)
Absolutely, you do the same....There was a guy on one of these forums that had paddles on is Taco and I believe he used it in Glamis, the pics were awesome...wonder if I can find it.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:21 PM   #19
╒╪╕

BUUUUUUUUUUMPPPPP.

Lot's of bumps. Sand bumps. And other bumps

Anybody?
Old 11-03-2008, 10:26 PM   #20
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Living in NJ is so inconvenient.

Hardly. NJ kicks a*s!