Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Took a trip out to the S. Mo. Offroad Ranch (pics)

Old 09-06-2011, 03:52 PM   #1
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Took a trip out to the S. Mo. Offroad Ranch (pics)

For all you observant people out there, I'm not missing a lug nut, just a lug nut cap.

Old 09-06-2011, 03:54 PM   #3
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
cool pics chase.

how ready are you to not be lost in the woods anymore? haha
Old 09-06-2011, 03:57 PM   #4
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
cool pics chase.

how ready are you to not be lost in the woods anymore? haha
more than ready man. I drove 2 hours to get to that place, mostly because I heard they had that tabletop jump there.

If I wasn't 4 wheel drive I'd be hating myself right now, because there is nothing in the way of prerunning out here.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:39 PM   #5
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
looks sweet man, maybe by next summer when my my trucks all fancied up I'll be able to head out there
Old 09-20-2011, 08:21 PM   #6
cmburn01 is on a distinguished road
cmburn01's Tacoma Gallery
SMORR is a great place! I see your in FT. Wood im pretty familiar with the area. Have you checked out the Mark Twain National forest on the backside of the base I believe off of hwy 17. ive done some hunting out there and recall trails that seemed decent. Id be down for a trip but im in a stock Tacoma... let me know if you need anymore local info!
Old 09-20-2011, 08:24 PM   #7
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
i see you took your caps off we are like twins now lol
Old 09-24-2011, 01:40 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmburn01 View Post
SMORR is a great place! I see your in FT. Wood im pretty familiar with the area. Have you checked out the Mark Twain National forest on the backside of the base I believe off of hwy 17. ive done some hunting out there and recall trails that seemed decent. Id be down for a trip but im in a stock Tacoma... let me know if you need anymore local info!
PM sent!