LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Got muddy and had to use the winch.

Old 11-02-2008, 05:31 PM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Got muddy and had to use the winch.

Did a little Pacific Northwet wheeling today. Mud was slicker than Kentucky Jelly. Even managed to fill the tailpipe with mud.

Old 11-02-2008, 05:33 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics man looks like a good time, cant wait for my ass to get out there
Old 11-02-2008, 05:33 PM   #3
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Looks like a good time,Ive had the tailpipe full of mud also dont really know how it happens
Old 11-02-2008, 05:43 PM   #4
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
Looks like a good time,Ive had the tailpipe full of mud also dont really know how it happens
Look at the picture above the muddy tailpipe pic. My arse end is sitting in the rut. I had mud all the way up the the rear bumper, couldn't see the rear mudflap or tailpipe.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:39 AM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
damn banshee, you got stuck on a dirt road???
Old 11-07-2008, 07:42 AM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
cool pics! thx for sharing
Old 11-07-2008, 08:01 AM   #8
Just playin' on the runways
MT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of light

Army: SPC(CA), Installation Support Command JFTB Los Alamitos, California State Military Reserve
Name: Clint
MT_mudflaps's Tacoma Gallery
Cool pics ..... ahhhh the PNW
Old 11-07-2008, 04:11 PM   #9
The TW 1%
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCBulldog View Post
I'm suprised that it got stuck there...
I could not get out of the ruts. The mud was so slick you could barely stand up in it let alone walk or drive. Mud had completely encased my tires and I had zero traction. Looking at the pictures and the way my front tires are pointed it is obvious that the location of my rear tires isn't where I wanted them.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:25 AM   #10
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
I could not get out of the ruts. The mud was so slick you could barely stand up in it let alone walk or drive. Mud had completely encased my tires and I had zero traction. Looking at the pictures and the way my front tires are pointed it is obvious that the location of my rear tires isn't where I wanted them.
I agree with that. Cool pictures. Kinda wish we had our fair share of rain now so we could have a little fun down here too. Im jealous. Thanks for posting. LOL.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:32 AM   #11
NorCalSport is on a distinguished road

NorCalSport's Tacoma Gallery
Looks fun..do miss some of that mud out here. However, our rainy season has started and time to venture out soon. ..just hard to find many here in CA who like mud
Old 11-08-2008, 09:41 AM   #12
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Guess it's better than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5zNz...eature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=flIGAP-x2YY
Old 11-08-2008, 02:03 PM   #13
roddy1 is on a distinguished road

roddy1's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet FJ! I dont want to sound like a dick, i too have gotten close to stuck in places that i thought looked easy.... did you try turning your wheels the other way as well as straight? (im sure you did, just curious)
Old 11-10-2008, 12:16 PM   #14
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
more skinny pedal! gotta throw that mud outa the tires.