Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

A little fun in the desert

Old 09-29-2011, 10:26 PM   #1
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
A little fun in the desert

We had some thunder storms out here in the desert so of course i had to go puddle splashing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r1WqQ3DrLc
Old 09-29-2011, 10:31 PM   #2
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oh and tomorrow ill be testing these!! fuuuuuu yeah the icon 2.5's
Old 09-29-2011, 10:31 PM   #3
WTF

Old 09-29-2011, 10:35 PM   #4
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
where is this?
Old 09-29-2011, 10:38 PM   #5
WTF

desert in palmdale
Old 09-29-2011, 10:42 PM   #6
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFTRD View Post
desert in palmdale
i knew it,we gotta mob sometime,I'm in lancaster
Old 09-29-2011, 10:47 PM   #7
WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
i knew it,we gotta mob sometime,I'm in lancaster

ahhh hell yeah! im always cutting through the desert haha! are you full LT?
Old 09-29-2011, 10:49 PM   #8
GETTN IT

Quote:
ahhh hell yeah! im always cutting through the desert haha! are you full LT?
no i sold the 1st gen a few months ago,tomorrow i sign the papers to zacks(a bugs life/fisheez) 06 tacoma,its full mid travel,front fox 2.5,camburg spindles,uppers,rear ome leafs with 2.5 kings
Old 09-29-2011, 11:13 PM   #9
WTF

Quote:
no i sold the 1st gen a few months ago,tomorrow i sign the papers to zacks(a bugs life/fisheez) 06 tacoma,its full mid travel,front fox 2.5,camburg spindles,uppers,rear ome leafs with 2.5 kings

hell yeah i down! all i need is some deavers for the rear and ill be happy with that, i just put on the icon rears today got to take a cruise through the desert tomorrow
Old 09-29-2011, 11:15 PM   #10
GETTN IT

Quote:
hell yeah i down! all i need is some deavers for the rear and ill be happy with that, i just put on the icon rears today got to take a cruise through the desert tomorrow
nice,I'm buying it tomorrow so i probably won't smash on it rite away,let me know how those work out
Old 09-29-2011, 11:26 PM   #11
WTF

Quote:
nice,I'm buying it tomorrow so i probably won't smash on it rite away,let me know how those work out

ha yeah good idea. will do i hope they dont bottom out as much as the billies
Old 09-30-2011, 12:07 AM   #12
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Ur gonna like them Icons! A bit harsh on small bumps but they sure do smooth out at speed. Make sure you post another video of your test run, desert wheelin sure looks fun!
Old 09-30-2011, 01:59 PM   #13
WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06rubi View Post
Ur gonna like them Icons! A bit harsh on small bumps but they sure do smooth out at speed. Make sure you post another video of your test run, desert wheelin sure looks fun!

Niiiice ! I'm about to head to the gym and on my way home I'm gonna hit the same road! We got all kinds of desert roads out here !
Old 10-09-2011, 10:57 PM   #14
WTF

Quote:
did you get your new truck?
Old 10-10-2011, 06:51 AM   #15
GETTN IT

Quote:
did you get your new truck?
yupppp we need a gorman trip soon
Old 10-10-2011, 08:45 AM   #16
WTF

Quote:
yupppp we need a gorman trip soon
badass! I'm going to dumont dunes on halloween weekend im down for gorman to!
Old 10-10-2011, 08:48 AM   #17
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
That looks sick as fuck, man!

How are you liking that icon set up?! I just got my front icon Coilovers and i get the rear sometime this week!
Old 10-10-2011, 11:48 AM   #18
GETTN IT

Quote:
badass! I'm going to dumont dunes on halloween weekend im down for gorman to!
Hell ya,u got bikes?we got a boat,toy hauler,rzr s,and bikes were always taking camping and shit
Old 10-10-2011, 01:06 PM   #19
WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
That looks sick as fuck, man!

How are you liking that icon set up?! I just got my front icon Coilovers and i get the rear sometime this week!

ahhhh shiieett i love it!! huge improvement off road!
Old 10-10-2011, 01:08 PM   #20
WTF

Quote:
Hell ya,u got bikes?we got a boat,toy hauler,rzr s,and bikes were always taking camping and shit

yeah i got a bike and my buddy has a toy hauler!