Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

ARB side rails for tacoma.

Old 11-09-2008, 01:38 AM   #1
robo-ninja
edwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to all

edwinalink's Tacoma Gallery
ARB side rails for tacoma.

i have seen them for the HiLux. the bars that connect the bumper to the sliders.

anyone have any pics or links to them for tacomas?

does ARB even make them for tacos?
Old 11-09-2008, 07:31 AM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i see them in pics on their site...but cant find anything about ordering them...you could prob have a fab guy make you some pretty easily tho
Old 11-09-2008, 10:19 PM   #3
robo-ninja
edwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to all

yeah, they dont seem to complex... im sure my local 4x4 shop could whip up a pair.

just seems silly not to have them as an option!

maybe shrockworks or a similar company makes them! i dunno!
Old 11-10-2008, 12:14 PM   #4
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
i've only seen ARB make these. land rovers, and 4-runners are what i've seen em on. ie.-- overseas stuff...the good vehicles that we can't buy in the US. might be able to make the Hilux's fit a new gen taco with some modificating.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:15 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwinalink View Post
yeah, they dont seem to complex... im sure my local 4x4 shop could whip up a pair.

just seems silly not to have them as an option!

maybe shrockworks or a similar company makes them! i dunno!
i think custom would work best...then youre not stuck using their sliders if you dont want to...
Old 11-10-2008, 05:03 PM   #6
robo-ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
i've only seen ARB make these. land rovers, and 4-runners are what i've seen em on. ie.-- overseas stuff...the good vehicles that we can't buy in the US. might be able to make the Hilux's fit a new gen taco with some modificating.
yeah i hear that. australia gets so much awesome stuff that the neo hippies wont let us get here!

like nissans without shitty engines...

but on the plus side the phrases

"killed by" and "ants at our picnic"

rarely combine in the US!
Old 11-10-2008, 05:04 PM   #7
robo-ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i think custom would work best...then youre not stuck using their sliders if you dont want to...
yeah, the shrockworks sliders i have seen seem to offer more clearance then the ARB...
Old 11-13-2008, 11:25 AM   #8
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwinalink View Post
yeah i hear that. australia gets so much awesome stuff that the neo hippies wont let us get here!

like nissans without shitty engines...

but on the plus side the phrases

"killed by" and "ants at our picnic"

rarely combine in the US!
i read in another forum that there is a push by greenies in AU to ban bullbars b/c someone got hit and killed by a truck with one. they have their party poopers down there too. someone's always wanting to sh*t in someone else's cherrios i tell ya.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:07 PM   #9
robo-ninja

the sh*t in cherrios is a pretty apt description. people are more concerned with wether or not they can say they passed a law or amendment. then they are with how useful said law can be.

bad things are gonna happen. you can never pass enough laws to stop it all. deal with it hippies.