Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

tire clearance on glassworks with no lift? or OME lift?

Old 11-10-2008, 01:32 AM   #1
robo-ninja
edwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to all

edwinalink's Tacoma Gallery
tire clearance on glassworks with no lift? or OME lift?

yep, its me askin stupid questions again.

this one is about... well you know what its about.

what can clear with these fenders. is there an increase over stock?

they seem like a good short term way to get bigger tires... if in the future i wanted to go to something more serious
(something that would require taking out a second loan perhaps!?!)
then they wold be useful also...

... i dunno, im a real noob to the toyotas still, so i just wanted some info, opinions...PICS!

if you wanna know something about a wrangler, im your guy.

but with tacos im retarded!

thanks!

oh yeah... this is 05 + tacos im thinking about here!
Old 11-10-2008, 08:53 PM   #2
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
with no lift, its still stock tire size for ya, even with the fenders... your initial points of contact will be the stock UCAs and the frame rails...
Old 11-10-2008, 09:08 PM   #3
robo-ninja
edwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to all

edwinalink's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys! i think that settles the glass fender debate in my mind! they are a last priority once i get my truck.

now. i must go read the threads on lifts... seems you dont get to go up in tire size as easily as a jeep.

i guess thats the price for good handling!