LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Anyone heard of Rough Out Products

Old 11-12-2008, 01:15 PM   #1
Are you Recreationally Insane?
mr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brant Luckow
mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone heard of Rough Out Products

Like the title says, has anyone heard of Rough Out Products. It is a local company here in Pocatello and the owner tracked me down to show me his product and see if I wanted to buy one and to see if he could use my truck in some advertising. Looks like a pretty sweet setup. Here is a link to their website.

http://web.mac.com/amberalder/iWeb/S...8/Welcome.html

Let me know what you guys think. They want to get one color matched to my truck to use for advertising and to have me haul around to some of the off-road events just to help them get some exposure. Sounds good to me but still need to look into it all.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:51 PM   #2
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
definately pricey....i love this line though....

• Bigger tires help fuel economy
Old 11-12-2008, 02:54 PM   #3
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Good ideas, but pricey. You could probably get a nice toy box for $8500 right now..
Old 11-12-2008, 03:04 PM   #4
What is the Search Tab for????
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 96 Romeos, 1st Infantry Division, 101st MI, Deployed to OIF2
Ghost96Romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
definately pricey....i love this line though....

• Bigger tires help fuel economy

Wait wait wait......you mean the bigger my tires, the better my fuel economy??????????

To think all this time it was making it worse.......
Old 11-13-2008, 09:27 AM   #5
mr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the responses guys. Just trying to do some research to see what everyone thinks about it before I go in with them. Because as you know, if my truck is all over there adds, it doesn't matter if you work for them or not, people will ask you about it.

So here are some questions....

Pricey, compared to what, the only other trailer of its kind is Expedition Trailers and they are more money with less comfort.

Flex, why do you need flex on a trailer, the flex is in the ball.

Bigger tires, I have asked them about that and yeah you can lift it more to get bigger tires on it.

And I will ask them about A/C cause that is a great point. Around here in the mountains no need, but it has a heater for this area. Maybe some need A/C units and no heaters....
Old 11-13-2008, 01:05 PM   #6

mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
I agree that that is alot of money on a small trailer, but if that is the kind of trailer you want then Rough Out and Expedition Trailers is about the only choices you have, for that kind of trailer. It has a ton of clearance because of the Torsion bar axle and I see what you mean about flex. I mentioned that to them and they are going to R&D some other designs later. Right now it works but there is room for improvement, but they want to keep the clearance and keep it cost effective I guess. I'll let you know how it does when I get hooked up to one. I know I won't let them take pics of my truck hooked to it in town, we will be going out for the good pics. And then I can test it some....