Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Where to go wheeling in the Chicagoland area?

Old 11-24-2011, 01:12 PM   #1
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
Where to go wheeling in the Chicagoland area?

Anybody go wheeling in the Chicago area? Now that I have my '12 Offroad I'm ready to use it!
Old 12-03-2011, 06:45 PM   #2
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Bump.

Seriously? All I hear is the crickets...
Old 12-03-2011, 06:52 PM   #3
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
No where that I know of. The dunes in indiana are close by Ithink if you like sand.
Old 12-03-2011, 06:55 PM   #4
R.O.U.S.
Shit. Why the hell did I buy a TRD Offroad??!
Old 12-03-2011, 06:58 PM   #5
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
depends on how far you are willing too drive.
Old 12-03-2011, 06:59 PM   #6
R.O.U.S.
I'd go a reasonable distance. Where do you have in mind?
Old 12-03-2011, 07:01 PM   #7
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Your in chi town. you could always go to bed, bath and beyond.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:03 PM   #8
R.O.U.S.
Thanks, buddy. . What a pal
Old 12-03-2011, 07:08 PM   #9

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
sorry man. I have flown into chicago several times going home to ft wayne indiana and there's nothing up there.
If you want to go play in the snow hit me up around CHRISTmas while im in ft wayne.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:10 PM   #10
R.O.U.S.
Will do, man. Right now it is raining like hell, maybe it'll snow in January...? Oh well, guess I'll have to sneak into an open field if I want to get her feet muddy
Old 12-03-2011, 07:13 PM   #11
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV7Garage View Post
I'd go a reasonable distance. Where do you have in mind?
Im about 1.5 hrs from you but usually end up going north in michigan. You can take the ferry across the lake and end up where there are trails. Check out michigan under midwest section.

If you look in the midwest section you will find something. Most those guys go to badlands.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:15 PM   #12
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
I'm back down in Lake County. I'm from north sub's back in the day (1970's 80's) still lots of friends with farms. Most of them sold and nothing but Mc Mansions. My godson lives just over the WI border has friends with farms they do a lot of mudding crazy kids. They don't want the old guys going. I even have a hard time finding trails in north west WI. they all have ATV's and don't why I want to take my truck, the trails are narrow. Heck people ride them into town it's legit to drive /ride them on the roads. If you find some place i'm in.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:21 PM   #13
R.O.U.S.
If I find someplace (legal) I will let you know!
Old 12-03-2011, 07:26 PM   #14
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Ok
Old 12-04-2011, 07:15 PM   #15
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Attica, Indiana, huge off road park. Marseilles, Il, another decent size park with alot of mud. Plenty of places.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:45 PM   #16

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
Attica, Indiana, huge off road park. Marseilles, Il, another decent size park with alot of mud. Plenty of places.
Not big on the mud thing I'll go but my godson is driving and I got shotgun
Attached Thumbnails
Where to go wheeling in the Chicagoland area?-dsc09509.jpg  
Old 12-04-2011, 07:57 PM   #17
R.O.U.S.
That's a nice GMC!
Old 12-04-2011, 08:07 PM   #18

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV7Garage View Post
That's a nice GMC!
I like to call it "The Money Pit" he busts something every other day. It is cool the 44's in the mud just dig. , the 250 behind it is nice rolling 37's and very clean. Funny they love my Tacoma.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:16 PM   #19

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Had to post this; the day we installed my lift. That was a before picture, he's a great young man. I'm trying to get him a GTO his mother (well you know)
Attached Thumbnails
Where to go wheeling in the Chicagoland area?-dsc09503.jpg   Where to go wheeling in the Chicagoland area?-dsc09508.jpg   Where to go wheeling in the Chicagoland area?-dsc09509.jpg  
Old 12-19-2011, 11:02 AM   #20
NetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Tim
NetDep's Tacoma Gallery
A couple of ideas:

http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47721

Oh, and you got a Tacoma OR because it is the baddest truck in the world!!!!