Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

New to Off-Roadin

Old 11-24-2008, 03:46 PM   #1
jantolov is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
jantolov's Tacoma Gallery
New to Off-Roadin

I have a 2009 TRD offroad and want to take it offroad.... I spend 50% of my time in Cincinnati and 50% of my time in Charlotte NC. Any recommendations on where to go ini either place for a beginner?

Thanks....
Old 11-24-2008, 04:04 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
They have a meet in the spring just north of charlotte. Just had one look for the nc get together thread.
Old 11-24-2008, 04:30 PM   #3
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
Some advice for you if you are a beginner...

If you go with others, check out their vehicles for scratches/damage etc. If they're all scratched and you want to keep yours in good condition, be wary - they may take you down trails that you will be uncomfortable with. And quite often it's not possible to turn round if you don't like what you see ahead of you.

Recce the area well!