Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

what winch isolator works with the excel hook

Old 01-17-2012, 08:05 PM   #1
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
what winch isolator works with the excel hook

ok i did a little overhaul on my winch and some of my recovery gear.

i replaced the steel rope on my new m8000 with the viking 3/8th by 80 ft. synthetic line. i also choose a tube thimble and excel hook which by the way dwarfs the hook on my warn line. so much so that now the new excell hook does not fit in the isolator i just bought less than a month ago.

i have an arb bull bar so there is no recovery points on the bumper at all and i wanted to keep it clean and all the rope spooled in what options do i have as far as isolators that would work with this new giant ass hook or am i shit out of luck? i currently have the daystar isolator if there are any other brands or types please share them with me i have tried googling this but, found nothing.