Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Kennesaw, GA

Old 02-12-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
csmobley is on a distinguished road

csmobley's Tacoma Gallery
Kennesaw, GA

Heu guys, I've had my Taco for about a year now and I live in Kennesaw, and was wondering if anyone knew of any good trails around the area? Not looking for mudding as much as just some leisure off road driving. No mods done to my truck at the moment but looking for some good nature areas to drive to? Any suggestions?
Old 02-12-2012, 03:27 PM   #2
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
This looks like it might be pretty decent. I'm kinda in the same boat. I wouldn't mind taking some trail rides, just nothing too extreme. Truck is too new for me to want to get too crazy. There was some talk of checking this out ahead of the gtg.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...p-georgia.html
Old 02-14-2012, 07:48 PM   #3
csmobley is on a distinguished road

csmobley's Tacoma Gallery
Exactly mine is too new also. I think it sounds fun and I am still looking! Haha
Old 03-05-2012, 05:32 PM   #4
cbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbr04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
cbr04's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhh... glad I found this LOL. I'm in the same boat as you guys - truck too new to "beat up" but I am definitely interested in taking it on some light trails, getting it a little dirty, taking in some nice scenery, etc. Plus, I want to nice pics of the truck in nature - being in metro Atlanta it's tough getting those shots LOL.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:51 PM   #5
xtremekid17 is on a distinguished road

xtremekid17's Tacoma Gallery
i just got an 08 taco and their is the trail i found is on exit 226 on I-85 is ok is not too muddy
Old 04-16-2012, 04:38 PM   #6
TacoLover
Yotacoma92 is on a distinguished road
Name: Zack
Yotacoma92's Tacoma Gallery
look into Possum Creek Off-Road Park is near Ray City, GA idk how far yall are from it but there are plenty of trails and even some decent sized mud holes to play in
Old 04-16-2012, 09:32 PM   #7
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd...
Old 06-14-2012, 06:46 PM   #8
tranceporter is on a distinguished road
Name: Rishi
tranceporter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tranceporter Send a message via Yahoo to tranceporter
sorry to bring this tread back form the dead. I also live in Kennesaw and came into this forum area looking for some beginner trail info around the Atlanta area. Did you guys ever make it out? We should try and find a place and plan something maybe?
Old 08-06-2014, 07:11 AM   #9
Barry Landscaping
bryanbyers28 is a name known to allbryanbyers28 is a name known to allbryanbyers28 is a name known to allbryanbyers28 is a name known to allbryanbyers28 is a name known to allbryanbyers28 is a name known to all

Name: Bryan
bryanbyers28's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy fellers,

I live in the Woodstock are (15 mins from Ksaw). Wondering if you guys wanted to meet up some time and go on some trails or something. I haven't done much off roading stuff but I think we are all on the same boat and want to start getting out there. Pm if some of you guys are interest and if we get enough people to join then I could start a thread for a truck meet.
Old 08-17-2014, 04:03 PM   #10
jreece20 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Reece
jreece20's Tacoma Gallery
Hello gents I live in Jasper ga and also would light to do some light off roading please message me and let's get a group together.