Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Shasta OHV/Powerlines Road, Redding Ca

Old 02-12-2012, 08:54 PM   #1
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
Shasta OHV/Powerlines Road, Redding Ca

Had a good time this weekend. Friday evening we all hit up powerlines road for a mild (but fun) run. Got up Saturday morning and did some exploring at Chappie-Shasta OHV. We wheeled pretty much all day, found a bunch of trails. Was a blast, definitely heading back up again soon to find some more trails. Not many of us up here in far nor cal, so if anybody is around far nor cal don't hesitate to hit me up if you wanna do some wheelin.

Powerlines:

Shasta OHV:

Scare of the day.

Old 02-12-2012, 09:23 PM   #2
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for PMing me about this AFTER the trip! haha jk. Ya that place is huge. You can go way back and spend all day on trails. Do you go there often? I haven't found any trails that were super technical but I've heard there are some gnarly ones there. And yes, I still live in Redding and would enjoy wheelin with you guys.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:33 PM   #3
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
Haha my bad. I've been up there about 4 times on my own, so didn't wanna venture too much and not have help if I needed it. All of us from this weekend have only lived here a couple months and they've never been up there. And I only have class Monday Wed Fri so whenever you wanna wheel I'm down.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:54 AM   #6
valon5150 will become famous soon enough

Name: Steven
valon5150's Tacoma Gallery
Hey! I know that white pos taco haha. I am officially on too many toyota and off road forums now lonnie. especk I think we may be wheeling together this weekend.