Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Trails in Wyoming

Old 02-29-2012, 12:09 PM   #21
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Vedauwoo is okay, kinda boring for wheeling. Lots of maintained dirt roads. It's great for biking, running, climbing, etc. all around 8,000ft.

Pretty though!

Old 02-29-2012, 08:07 PM   #23
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
Vedauwoo is okay, kinda boring for wheeling. Lots of maintained dirt roads. It's great for biking, running, climbing, etc. all around 8,000ft.

Pretty though!

I remember getting into some gnarly stuff there with my friends.

At the time I had a '90 Bronco, 4" suspension lift, 33x12.5 BFG ATs, 4.88 gears and no mercy. My buddy had a '73 Scout II, 4" suspension lift, 33x12.5 BFG ATs, lockers and huge cajones. And honestly I remember being at Vedawoo (or at least near it) and really getting into some fun stuff.

Then again, my memory ain't what it used to be.

btw - bumper is probably going on this weekend! Will post you some pics.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:20 PM   #24
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post

At the time I had a '90 Bronco, 4" suspension lift, 33x12.5 BFG ATs, 4.88 gears and no mercy. My buddy had a '73 Scout II, 4" suspension lift, 33x12.5 BFG ATs, lockers and huge cajones. And honestly I remember being at Vedawoo (or at least near it) and really getting into some fun stuff.

Bumper??
Old 02-29-2012, 08:24 PM   #25
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post

How long has it been since you were out there? They must have cleaned it up to make it more tourist friendly.
I haven't seen anything that was even remotely difficult. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Bumper??
My old OEM rear bumper.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:57 AM   #26
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NegroTundra's Tacoma Gallery
There wasnt any wheeling at Vedauwoo when i was there ~4-5 years ago. Went there a bunch for climbing and mountain biking though. Definetely a cool place
Old 03-01-2012, 12:45 PM   #27
DENVERtacoManiac is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
DENVERtacoManiac's Tacoma Gallery
hello from laramie, i moved here from denver to attend wyotech, i would love a wy meet that would be awesome thanks for all the responses
Old 03-01-2012, 07:44 PM   #28
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
How long has it been since you were out there? They must have cleaned it up to make it more tourist friendly.
I haven't seen anything that was even remotely difficult. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.
Honestly now that I think about it... about 16 years
Old 03-01-2012, 07:45 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Bumper??
Quote:
My old OEM rear bumper.
lol... I wish it was what you're thinking Monte.

But it is still a massive aesthetic upgrade
Old 03-01-2012, 08:12 PM   #30
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
nice camo

Yeah they do blend in nicely don't they?
Old 03-01-2012, 08:36 PM   #31

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Better than Monte's pic

Old 03-01-2012, 08:45 PM   #32
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, that's some great camouflage! Haha.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:27 AM   #34

Quote:
Better than Monte's pic

Looks like lots of fun getting them to look like that.

And the complete antithesis to getting them clean
Old 03-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #36

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Forgot I had these pics from Vedauwoo...