Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Another AZ Off Roadin shootin trip!!!!

Old 12-10-2008, 10:05 PM   #22
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
if its an early trip i should be able to make it. I work at USAA up on i-17 and happy valley at 6pm. I think ill be good tho.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:16 PM   #23
seancanterbury will become famous soon enough

seancanterbury's Tacoma Gallery
If i wasn't already be out of town I'd totally make the drive up.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:30 AM   #24
Look at my member
crawfishsoul is a jewel in the roughcrawfishsoul is a jewel in the roughcrawfishsoul is a jewel in the rough

crawfishsoul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDguyKC View Post
if its an early trip i should be able to make it. I work at USAA up on i-17 and happy valley at 6pm. I think ill be good tho.
My wife is just finishing up new employee training at USAA. She gets to drive the truck during the week so if you see our Magnetic Grey Metallic 09 Taco tell her that her husband said to park it further from the other cars.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:09 AM   #25
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawfishsoul View Post
My wife is just finishing up new employee training at USAA. She gets to drive the truck during the week so if you see our Magnetic Grey Metallic 09 Taco tell her that her husband said to park it further from the other cars.
lol, ill keep tabs on it for you. what job is she training for? will she be working nights or will she be days?
Old 12-11-2008, 08:19 AM   #26
Look at my member
crawfishsoul is a jewel in the roughcrawfishsoul is a jewel in the roughcrawfishsoul is a jewel in the rough

crawfishsoul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDguyKC View Post
lol, ill keep tabs on it for you. what job is she training for? will she be working nights or will she be days?
Auto finance and personal loans. She'll have the noon to 9p shift. Today is her last day of 'certification' but she's already scored high enough to not worry.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:47 AM   #27
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
dang, I think ima have to take a trip out west sometime in the future

my old roommate used to go out to AZ once a year just to go offroading with some Nissan people.

I need to make my way out there too
Old 12-12-2008, 05:55 PM   #28
Stops Jihad on Contact.
bambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevin
bambooshoots's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I lived in AZ. Would have tagged along with you guys.
Old 12-12-2008, 06:56 PM   #29
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
06BlueZ (Colton) said he'd join us.
Old 12-12-2008, 07:20 PM   #31
gpspowell will become famous soon enoughgpspowell will become famous soon enough
Navy: Viet Nam Veteran 1964-1967
gpspowell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Sat. Dec. 27.
PackerfanXD, aka Matt, and I are going to be doing some shootin and Off roadin. Trail is pretty mild (as far as I know), so daily drivers are encouraged to come. If anyones Wife broke an appliance, bring it too! We can shoot it (the appliance, not the Wife).
The trail is up near Table Mesa, on the back side of Lake Pleasant. Meeting place will be near 7st. and Union Hills.
Post up if interested!
Chris,
I hope you guys are picking up the appliances after swiss-cheesing them. Here in Colorado the USFS and BLM are using the piles of shot-up appliances, etc. as justification for closing public land to recreational shooting. And the argument is working. The USFS recently coerced our club "www.bcgc.com/club" into becoming a public range. This in preparation of banning recreational shooting throughout the Pike National Forest. It seems Pitman-Robertson requires USFS & BLM to assure the public can have places to shoot. By changing our lease from a club to a concessionaire open to the public they have created a public shooting range in the forest so the way is now clear for a ban on all other areas. Please don't give the extremists any ammunition (pun intended) to use against us.
Old 12-12-2008, 07:22 PM   #32
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpspowell View Post
Chris,
I hope you guys are picking up the appliances after swiss-cheesing them. Here in Colorado the USFS and BLM are using the piles of shot-up appliances, etc. as justification for closing public land to recreational shooting. And the argument is working. The USFS recently coerced our club "www.bcgc.com/club" into becoming a public range. This in preparation of banning recreational shooting throughout the Pike National Forest. It seems Pitman-Robertson requires USFS & BLM to assure the public can have places to shoot. By changing our lease from a club to a concessionaire open to the public they have created a public shooting range in the forest so the way is now clear for a ban on all other areas. Please don't give the extremists any ammunition (pun intended) to use against us.

Yeah, Matt (Packerfan) took Chris' microwave back w/ them, and we picked up all our shells.

The place was cleaner after we were done.
Old 12-12-2008, 07:27 PM   #33
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Chris,
Any out door activity I do, off roading, shooting, the like, I make sure I pack out more than I bring in. I also attend many trail clean ups in my area. In fact, the first thing discussed before we really organized the shooting tripo, was who was going to bring the trash bags.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
Yeah, Matt (Packerfan) took Chris' microwave back w/ them, and we picked up all our shells.

The place was cleaner after we were done than before we got there.
Dont forget the vaccume!
Old 12-12-2008, 07:29 PM   #34
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Any out door activity I do, off roading, shooting, the like, I make sure I pack out more than I bring in. I also attend many trail clean ups in my area. In fact, the first thing discussed before we really organized the shooting tripo, was who was going to bring the trash bags.

Dont forget the vaccume!

oops, forgot about that vaccumn that Matt found and packed out when we left.
Old 12-12-2008, 08:21 PM   #35
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Any out door activity I do, off roading, shooting, the like, I make sure I pack out more than I bring in.
x2. I ALWAYS take out more than I bring in and so does anyone who goes with me.
Old 12-12-2008, 09:52 PM   #36
gpspowell will become famous soon enoughgpspowell will become famous soon enough
Navy: Viet Nam Veteran 1964-1967
gpspowell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Awesome, Chris. If I didn't live so far away I'd try to join you.
Old 12-12-2008, 09:58 PM   #37
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Chris,
Always leave it better than the way you found it

Also the Table Mesa area is home to numerous cleanup projects a year to make up for people who don't pack it in => pack it out <=
Old 12-18-2008, 01:40 AM   #39
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

Name: Caleb
Motoknuckle's Tacoma Gallery
I live on 19th and Beardsley...7th and UH is like a friggin' hop skip and a jump away.

I'm not a big wheeler though...
Old 12-18-2008, 05:09 AM   #40
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoknuckle View Post
I live on 19th and Beardsley...7th and UH is like a friggin' hop skip and a jump away.

I'm not a big wheeler though...
Trail shouldnt be that difficult, and if anyone is uncomfortable with going any further, we can stop, and turn back. We'll be doing some shooting too, so its not just about off roading.