Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

"Mint 400" 2012

Old 02-21-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
"Mint 400" 2012

Best in the Desert has the "Mint 400" this year! Who's going? It will definately be the offroad race of the year.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:10 PM   #2
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
This fell too quick! Let's try again shall we?
Old 02-29-2012, 11:05 AM   #5
JstreetS will become famous soon enoughJstreetS will become famous soon enough

Name: Jay
JstreetS's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! The Rock & Roll Offroad Trophy Truck will be there!

Great shop to visit if you are in the DFW area!
Old 02-29-2012, 04:22 PM   #7
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Cool. You may have seen me at a race before.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:24 PM   #8
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there with the Denton Racing Trophylite and SDHQ
Old 03-25-2012, 09:02 PM   #10
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
We saw Derek at the gas station that morning of the race. Your truck looks good. I was in the white sdhq truck.

Hope everyone had a great time. I know I did. Tech was a good on Friday and and The race was a fun one to watch on Saturday. We were in Pit 1 for the whole first race well the Trophylite was racing then went to watch the big guys for another area and then hang at Pit 2.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:42 PM   #11
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by res4cue View Post
It was cool working with you on that fire. I bet it got really busy for you later on. Are you working Henderson?
Man, we were real busy! Saw you drove by Check B for a Sec.

The fire was nothing, the ride back on the other hand...

Yes, I should be helping with all the races.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
We saw Derek at the gas station that morning of the race. Your truck looks good. I was in the white sdhq truck.

Hope everyone had a great time. I know I did. Tech was a good on Friday and and The race was a fun one to watch on Saturday. We were in Pit 1 for the whole first race well the Trophylite was racing then went to watch the big guys for another area and then hang at Pit 2.
Yea, at the pump right next to me? I was gonna say "Hey" but wasn't sure.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:59 PM   #12
Race Fire/Med Rescue
res4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to all

Firefighter:
Name: John
res4cue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Man, we were real busy! Saw you drove by Check B for a Sec.

The fire was nothing, the ride back on the other hand...

Yes, I should be helping with all the races.
Yeah that ride back was crazy. I am still trippin how close RG drove by the scene. I played it back from the Go Pro and he missed us by inches. But that other TT off in the bushes was crazy! See you at Henderson and I will be probably covering Tonopah area for V2R.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:28 AM   #13
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Yea, at the pump right next to me? I was gonna say "Hey" but wasn't sure.
you should have! nice looking truck. Alex pointed you out on the radio a few times during the afternoon race while we were monitoring the BITD frequency, sounds like you all had your hands full.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:39 PM   #14
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
you should have! nice looking truck. Alex pointed you out on the radio a few times during the afternoon race while we were monitoring the BITD frequency, sounds like you all had your hands full.
Thanks! I need a suspension setup tho. These billies aren't cutting it. Lol

Yea we were rather busy. But it's what I live for!
Old 03-26-2012, 06:39 PM   #15
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah that ride back was crazy. I am still trippin how close RG drove by the scene. I played it back from the Go Pro and he missed us by inches. But that other TT off in the bushes was crazy! See you at Henderson and I will be probably covering Tonopah area for V2R.
I need that footage!
Old 03-27-2012, 11:17 AM   #17
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am editing a bunch, then I will put it on youtube. I will send you a link.
Cool