1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Annihilator tool

Discussion in 'Off-Roading & Trails' started by longbow, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Dec 11, 2008 at 8:55 AM
    longbow

longbow [OP] I see you now..................

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Silver Mica TRD 4 Door
    Toy-tec Coil over lift, Eibach 700 lb springs, Sway bar relocate, Total Chaos UCA's, Moto metal wheels, BFG mudterrians, HID, custom 3 piece grill, Highlift jack w/custom mount, Highlift jack cover, bed matt, de-badged 100%, storage box lock mod, using defrost w/o AC mod, short antenna mod, horn re-locate, Tire Gate flat spare tire mount, engine cover painted, bed light (1) mod, wreck bar carrier, Blue Sea 5026 fuse block, center console outlet, flash light mod, Blue Sea inline fuse, Shrockworks sliders, All-Pro front bumper, Piaa 510 driving lights, Warn shackles front, Kennesaw rear bumper, "Tag Boltz" plate lights, Warn shackles rear, Warn M8000 winch, devil horns, BHLM, weathech liners front and rear.....T.W. sticker of course. Custom Sock bed decal for Michele
    I really did not know where to put this, but check it out. I also don't push tools but when I seen this I had to take another look.
    A friend called to over to look at his Jeep project, and he had one of these strapped to his hi-lift, and of course I said "what's that" now this is a demo tool, but he came up with great off road uses. First off, the area behind the claw is a cutter, for sapplings, put a minor edge on it and it does work. He took six side bar stock and welded a lug socket to it, for a breaker bar (see area near point). He then took his stow strap, but the bar between two trees, using the winch pulled his jeep, it showed no signs of bending, not that I would go that far.
    For less than $25 at Home Depot, you can come up with all kinds of uses, digging, cutting, rescue, or even opening a beer bottle.
    I did pick one up, because you really don't know when you or someone else is gonna need it.
    [​IMG]

2. Dec 11, 2008 at 8:57 AM
    Jester243

Jester243 all I wanted was a god dang picture of a hotdog...

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Trail Premium 4Runner w/ KDSS
    some of this, a little of that
    I have no practical use for this, but I want one anyway

3. Dec 11, 2008 at 9:12 AM
    Stu

Stu Well-Known Member

Member:
    G'Ville, NV
    Vehicle:
    Taco TRD OR
    Not much yet, got a pretty good sound system w/ my custom sub box. Plan on adding more lights & a tool box.
    No practical use?!?! It opens BEER BOTTLES! And it is definitely cool looking! Not that one needs more bottle openers, I make it a personal challenge to open a bottle without using the usual bottle opener or leatherman. Sounds like a new thread to me...

4. Dec 11, 2008 at 9:13 AM
    Jester243

Jester243 all I wanted was a god dang picture of a hotdog...

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Trail Premium 4Runner w/ KDSS
    some of this, a little of that
    True, what the hell was I thinking :confused: I still want one

5. Dec 11, 2008 at 9:44 AM
    longbow

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    Toy-tec Coil over lift, Eibach 700 lb springs, Sway bar relocate, Total Chaos UCA's, Moto metal wheels, BFG mudterrians, HID, custom 3 piece grill, Highlift jack w/custom mount, Highlift jack cover, bed matt, de-badged 100%, storage box lock mod, using defrost w/o AC mod, short antenna mod, horn re-locate, Tire Gate flat spare tire mount, engine cover painted, bed light (1) mod, wreck bar carrier, Blue Sea 5026 fuse block, center console outlet, flash light mod, Blue Sea inline fuse, Shrockworks sliders, All-Pro front bumper, Piaa 510 driving lights, Warn shackles front, Kennesaw rear bumper, "Tag Boltz" plate lights, Warn shackles rear, Warn M8000 winch, devil horns, BHLM, weathech liners front and rear.....T.W. sticker of course. Custom Sock bed decal for Michele
    I thought it was a pretty neat item, I like the fact it is flat, and well balanced. Brain is already working on a bed location for it, I am going to sharpen the one area, it is OK now, but an edge will work just fine :)

6. Dec 11, 2008 at 9:47 AM
    longbow

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    Oh ya, Mod's thanks for moving it to this location "Thumb's Up"

Products Discussed in

To Top