Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Annihilator tool

Old 12-11-2008, 08:55 AM   #1
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
Annihilator tool

I really did not know where to put this, but check it out. I also don't push tools but when I seen this I had to take another look.
A friend called to over to look at his Jeep project, and he had one of these strapped to his hi-lift, and of course I said "what's that" now this is a demo tool, but he came up with great off road uses. First off, the area behind the claw is a cutter, for sapplings, put a minor edge on it and it does work. He took six side bar stock and welded a lug socket to it, for a breaker bar (see area near point). He then took his stow strap, but the bar between two trees, using the winch pulled his jeep, it showed no signs of bending, not that I would go that far.
For less than $25 at Home Depot, you can come up with all kinds of uses, digging, cutting, rescue, or even opening a beer bottle.
I did pick one up, because you really don't know when you or someone else is gonna need it.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:12 AM   #3
Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough

Stu's Tacoma Gallery
No practical use?!?! It opens BEER BOTTLES! And it is definitely cool looking! Not that one needs more bottle openers, I make it a personal challenge to open a bottle without using the usual bottle opener or leatherman. Sounds like a new thread to me...
Old 12-11-2008, 09:13 AM   #4
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
No practical use?!?! It opens BEER BOTTLES!
True, what the hell was I thinking I still want one