Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

ORV BAN ON THE OUTER BANKS please read.

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
Robertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Robertgeejr1's Tacoma Gallery
ORV BAN ON THE OUTER BANKS please read.

I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere at TW but anyone on here who enjoys the freedom of driving there trucks to the beach and either fishing, swimming, watching the birds, or breathing the ocean air should be mad about this. Some of the best fishing places in this country are now off limits to us all,(or you have to walk miles with everything on your back and swim some) to get to "open areas" or you will be charged and arrested.
This land was set aside for all people back in the late 30's and the people who lived there and anyone there who might have had a claim on the land were told that they would always have access to the beach.

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-...nd-open-access

I am from NC, and first visited the Outer Banks in 1970, and they have some of the best beach's in the country. And while I do believe in protecting the environment, and it makes me madder than hell when I see people litter, and destroy things, and understand its the few idots who ruin things for the many of us who cares, the government has gone toooooooo far. Instead of some fair rules, it has been taken away. The Core Banks has been set aside, and there were huge tracks of land north of Kill Devils Hills they could have had, but sold to developers for money, so now the answer is to close the beach to the common man.

and if you enjoy fishing, and would like to see pics of what you will not catch go here
http://www.fishtradewinds.com/

Old 03-20-2012, 02:39 AM   #2
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
OH HELL NO+ WTHFS (WuT the Holey Fn SHIAT)

I AM PISSED:violent : OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread