Notices

BigBear 12/20/08

Old 12-14-2008, 10:49 PM   #1
Pepsi
Playz will become famous soon enoughPlayz will become famous soon enough

Playz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Playz Send a message via Yahoo to Playz
BigBear 12/20/08

I going to BigBear for the day on Sat. I'm just going to hit the Goldminer trail. Very easy. 4x4 recomended but 2wd should do fine. Hoping there is snow! Feel free to PM if you are intersted in meeting up. Steve
Old 12-15-2008, 07:10 PM   #2
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
big bear

hi, i live in fontana and i might be able to hit up big bear with you. I have a prerunner with the locker in the back. So if you think i can conquer let me know. I havent really taken my truck offroading yet but am looking forward to it
Old 12-15-2008, 07:24 PM   #3
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
i have so many trips planned within the next 2 months, i wish i could do this but im already stretchin my gas fund
Old 12-16-2008, 09:03 PM   #4
Pepsi
Playz will become famous soon enoughPlayz will become famous soon enough

Playz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Playz Send a message via Yahoo to Playz
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
hi, i live in fontana and i might be able to hit up big bear with you. I have a prerunner with the locker in the back. So if you think i can conquer let me know. I havent really taken my truck offroading yet but am looking forward to it
The main trail is cake. It's the little ones off the main trail that get pretty crazy. I can't even go half way on those. Feel free to PM me. Anyone else interested feel free as well. I see it got alot of snow up there and getting more.