Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Best Winch

Old 03-22-2012, 01:10 PM   #1
Missed Again is on a distinguished road
Name: John
Missed Again's Tacoma Gallery
Best Winch

I will pick up my new Tacoma tomorrow. One of the items I would like to add to it isa good wench. If anyone out there as anysuggestions as to which is the best fit I would like to hear about it. Thanks for your time and attention.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:14 PM   #2
H Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Heather
H Bomb's Tacoma Gallery
Warn makes a good winch.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:17 PM   #4
Bring Yuengling To MN!
angrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

angrysam's Tacoma Gallery
You can usually find a good wench down at your local watering hole. I prefer bad wenches myself though.

As for winches- How are you going to mount it, how much do you want to spend and how much are you going to use it?

Warn makes a great winch and have a very low failure rate. You can save yourself some money with a Smittybuilt or HF Badlands depending on your needs.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:37 PM   #5
Isaiasgon is on a distinguished road
Isaiasgon's Tacoma Gallery
I suggest you go with a WARN winch and as far as mounting it, you should hide it.

Check how i did mine: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...h-mounted.html